52

Chapter 52: Steal a Kiss

It does not make any sense to continue washing, so Wei Chi Li wiped her whole body again. Then casually wore a coat and tied a belt around her waist, taking it as a bathrobe.

Long hair still wet with water, cascading on her shoulders and there were still some fragrant petals remained on it.

“Xin Ran, where did you die to?” Wei Chi Li shouted but there was no movement.

“This scoundrel was still here, so why suddenly feel unwell.” Wei Chi Li muttered, “With this long hair, there isn’t even a bigger towel to dry it.”

If it were not for the ancient people emphasising that the body and hair were given by the parent, she would really want to cut this hair shorter.

At this time, there were suddenly knocks on the door and Wei Chi Li said, feeling annoyed: “This princess had said, don’t need to serve.”

“Really?” The door squeak open and Liu Luo Yi held a towel in her hand as she stood quietly at the door. The night wind blew, and Wei Chi Li got goosebumps.

She quickly stepped forward and pulled Liu Luo Yi in, then backhanded to close the door, reprimanding: “It is cold outside and should be raining at night. Why did you run here with so little clothes on?”

She looked at the thin clothes on Liu Luo Yi and reached out to close it up for her.

“Just now Xin Ran had asked someone to tell me that you are taking a bath. She does not know why she has a stomach-ache and wants me to send this to you.” Liu Luo Yi said as she handed the cotton towel to Wei Chi Li.

She did not dare to look at Wei Chi Li. Her gaze were drifting.

“She had the same food as me tonight. She must be greedy and stole something to eat.” Wei Chi Li shook her head then took over the towel and wipe her hair strenuously.

Liu Luo Yi hesitated for a moment then pulled the towel from her hand and pointed to the chair at the side: “Sit down.”

Wei Chi Li raised her eyebrows and sat down obediently. Stretching her leg and leaned back on the chair, letting her shiny hair cascade down.

The water flowed down the hair and onto the neck then down the smooth neckline, dripping into places that could not be seen.

Liu Luo Yi felt that her body was scorching hot again. She forcibly moved her eyes away and like a robot, she dry her hair.

“My body is not dry yet, why not help me?” Wei Chi Li suddenly said as she changed another direction to sit down. She turned sideways then looked at Liu Luo Yi with a smile.

Did not realized that she had only put on a layer of clothes arbitrary. There were still water droplets on her body and were slowly sliding down due to her movements.

Liu Luo Yi suddenly froze in place and she backed away, her hands trembling.

The current Wei Chi Li may have just gotten out of the bath and because her hair was spread out, it was both indolent and full of beauty, each move was valiant and yet when the 2 collide, it was extremely harmonious.

And seductive.

Liu Luo Yi nodded involuntarily.

After that, she blushes but she grumbled in her heart. What did she do just now? Nodded? Wipe her body?

Evidently, Wei Chi Li was also stunned, she did not expect Liu Luo Yi would agree to it. She curled her lips slightly and stood up, loosening the belt around her waist.