36

Chapter 36: Worries

Wei Chi Die on 1 side looked at Wei Chi Li, wondering if her head was damaged by the person with surname, Lu and was too happy when giving people, money.

Hence, she was even more curious about Liu Luo Yi. There were not many people who was able to make her sister yield, but apart from this lady’s face, she could not see anything else special about her.

Liu Luo Yi has always been sensitive, so naturally, she could sense Wei Chi Die’s inquiry gaze. She raised her head and looked at her coldly then nodded politely.

Wei Chi Die snorted and looked away. She could not be bothered if she was able to look at her or not.

If it were not for her royal father causing trouble, acting shamelessly and cry so that she would come. Even if she would to die, she would not want to see Wei Chi Li again.

Behind the carriage, Lou Yue stared at the purse in her hands and then looked towards the direction Wei Chi Li had left. The horse hooves raised the dust on the street causing a layer of dust in front of her.

After tidying up her messy hair, she stuffed the purse into her arms and left in the opposite direction.

Soon they have arrived at the Mansion gate. Wei Chi Li jumped down first then reached out to support Liu Luo Yi but never thought that Wei Chi Die would be one step faster to get down from the carriage and inadvertently knocked off Liu Luo Yi who was reaching out her hand towards Wei Chi Li.

Liu Luo Yi screamed. Upon seeing this, Wei Chi Li quickly stepped forward and spread out her arms and caught Liu Luo Yi.

She wrapped around Liu Luo Yi’s waist and both Liu Luo Yi’s hand were placed on her shoulders, her feet off the ground. Suddenly the distance between the 2 was pulled closer and was caught off guard as they look into each other’s eyes.

One could see that Liu Luo Yi’s face was red from ears to the base of her neck but did not immediately break away like how she usually reacted. Instead, she said in a voice so soft that only Wei Chi Li could hear: “Put me down.”

Wei Chi Li was already stunned, so she let go of her hand obediently. As a result, she loosened her hands so fast that Liu Luo Yi was unprepared and fell to the ground. She furrowed her brows slightly and her heel felt painful.

“Are you okay?” Wei Chi Li quickly asked.

“I’m okay.” Liu Luo Yi said as she lowered her head and then enduring the pain, she strode into the Mansion.

Wei Chi Li scratched her head. At that very moment, she does not know how she has provoked Liu Luo Yi.

Wei Chi Die looked at Wei Chi Li liked she was a fool and said: “You have let someone fall and hurt her.”

Then why did she run away? Wei Chi Li was feeling gloomy.

Wei Chi Die rolled her eyes, “Don’t look at me. I did not do it on purpose. She was too weak and could not stand firmly.”

Originally, Wei Chi Li did not blame her but was choked by her from the very start. Hearing this, she was even angrier and could not help as her tone held a hint of hostility: “She could not stand firm, so I hope sister will stay from her in the future.”

Wei Chi Die’s expression darkened, she looked at Wei Chi Li carefully then suddenly drew out a flexible sword from her waist. She raised her hand and poured her internal strength into it and when the sword reaches Wei Chi Li’s eyes, it was extremely sturdy.

The strong wind lifted the hair on Wei Chi Li’s forehead. She was shocked as she immediately stepped back and flashes to avoid it.

How could she simply start a fight, were they sisters or enemies? Wei Chi Li said in her heart and does not want to get caught up with her so, she raised her leg and ran into the mansion.