𝑷𝒓𝒐𝒍𝒐𝒈𝒖𝒆

Y/N = Your name
Y/L/N= Your last name
H/L= Hair length
H/C= Hair color

Hey guys! This is my second story on this app so I'm sorry if this is a little bad or to cliché! I don't see a lot of Yamaguchi x Readers so I wanted to make one! Sorry for any spelling mistakes in the future and I hope you enjoy it. Have a good Morning/ Afternoon/ Night! Xoxo <3

Also, in this story, you are Tsuki's cousin!

Look at him 🥺^

Anyways, hope you enjoy it!! :)

***
"So... I'll see you guys later..." I said with sadness in my voice.

"Ya." Tsuki said. Yams was standing right beside him trying not to cry.

I won't be able to see either of them for a long time. My parents and I will be too far for family events so I won't be able to see Tsuki. Yams and I don't know how to keep in touch so it's very sad to say goodbye to people you know you're not going to talk to for a long time.

I hugged Tsukishima first and then Yamaguchi. We were all crying by the time I was walking away to my car. I waved one last time and got in the car. I started to cry more when the car started to move.

It was so weird seeing Tsukishima cry. I've never seen it happen. He never has emotions. Yamaguchi on the other hand, I have. Tsuki and I helped him when he was being picked on and he was crying a lot.

I look back and saw the two boys drift away, farther and farther until they couldn't be seen. I started to cry more.

"I'm sorry Y/N." My dad said.

"We knew this would be hard for you." My mom continued.

I just continued to cry, not even acknowledging my parents or what they said. I look out the window and finally stop crying. I dry my tears and my eyes start to feel heavy.

I close them for just a moment and I fell asleep.

I'll see you guys soon. I promise.