𝑭𝒐𝒖𝒓

Me, Kei, and Tadashi were walking together... Well, Tadashi and I were walking side by side while Kei was behind us.

"Thanks for coming to practice, Y/N!" Tadashi said excitedly.

"No problem! You guys are pretty good even though you just started playing a week ago." I said. I also remembered seeing a guy with brown hair named Kageyama and a shorter guy with red hair named Hinata. They did this really cool spike and Sora and I were both shocked at how fast the redhead was running around the court.

"Thanks." Tadashi said. "Oh! Tomorrow is Saturday! You guys should come over and we could hang out."

"Okay. I'll text Sora and ask her too if that's alright?" I asked.

"Okay! Let me know what she says." He said.

"Ugh," Kei said from behind us. He pushed up his glasses and rolled his eyes. "Do we have to invite her?" He said.

"Yeah. She's part of our group now. I want to include her in things." I responded.

"Fine." He said with a bitter attitude. I don't get why he doesn't like her. The last time he acted like this was when we were kids. There was this girl in our class and she was the average girl and she never talked to us. But Kei still talked rudely about her. It seemed like it's his way of expressing the way he feels towards a girl.

Nah. Kei wouldn't like anybody. He's too dark, salty, and gloomy for that. I thought to myself.

"Hey, Yams." I said. He turned to me and laughed a little.

"You're still going to call me that?" He asked with a smile.

"Yes. It's my nickname for you. Anyways, I still haven't gotten your number. Can I have it so we can text please?" I asked, trying not to sound like a crazy stalker bitch.

"Sure!" He said. He took out his phone and I took out mine. He typed his number in my phone and gave it back to me "There." He said.

"Thank you." I said.

"Any time." He smiled awkwardly. We stopped at the beginning of his street. "Bye Y/N! Text me Sora's answer when you have it!" He said while walking away.

"Will do! Bye!" We waved at each other and Kei started to walk beside me. He had his headphones on, not even acknowledging me.

I looked at him and sighed. "Kei?" I ask. He doesn't hear me. I grab his headphones off his head and he glared at me. "I'm here. Don't ignore me for your toons." I say.

"Ugh. What do you want?" He asked, clearly annoyed.

"I'm bored." I said. "I want to talk to you. You are my cousin after all."

"It's not my job to entertain you." He said while putting away his headphones. "By the way, you like Tadashi again, don't you?"

"What?" I was taken aback at his question. "First, we weren't even talking about that, second, why would you think that?"

"It's totally obvious. You're acting the same way you did 3 years ago." He stated. I process what he says.

Do I?

Nah.

I just missed him.

That's why I'm acting like this. 

Nothing more.

Kei and I argued and bickered the rest of the way home. I said hello to my aunt and went upstairs. It was late and I was exhausted.

I do my nightly routine and say goodnight to everyone. I charge my phone on my desk when suddenly I get a text.

Unknown
Hey, Y/N! It's me Tadashi!

Me
Oh hey! What's up?

Yams
Not much! What's up with you?

Me
Not much! Today was a long day so I
was about to go to bed

Yams
Oh! Sorry if I disturbed you!
Did Sora text back?

Me
I actually forgot to ask! I'll do that now!

Yams
Oh! Okay. I guess I'll talk to you tomorrow :)

Me
Okay!! 
Goodnight, Yams! :)

Yams
Goodnight  Y/N!

I now go to Sora's contact to ask her about tomorrow. She probably won't answer because she goes to bed early.

Me
Hey, Sora! We are all hanging out at Tadashi's
tomorrow! Wanna join?:))

I put my phone down and get into bed. I try and fall asleep but then I remember what Kei had asked me.

"You like Tadashi again, don't you?"

Why would he think that? Tadashi and I are just being friendly with each other.

Right?