𝑻𝒘𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒚 𝒕𝒘𝒐

(14 years later)
"Mommy! Can we go to the park!" My five-year-old daughter, Midori asked.

"Sure! Let's go see if daddy wants to come too." I say to her while picking her up. We walked upstairs and I opened my bedroom door.

Tadashi was at his desk, working on something.

"Babe, Midori was wondering if we could all go to the park." I say. He turns his chair and smiles.

"I'd love to." He says. Tadashi got up and kissed me. He then took Midori out of my arms and took her downstairs so he could put on her shoes. I then had an idea.

"What if we invited Kei and Sora with us! Midori and Kota could have a little play date." I say to Tadashi while walking down the stairs.

Kei and Sora were married and had a son named Kota. He's the same age as Midori and they get along very well since they're cousins.

"Sure! Do you want to text them?" He asked. I smiled and nodded while walking to grab my phone. Tadashi said he'll meet me outside and I nod.

I press on Sora's icon and start to text her.

Me
Hey!!!

That bitch 👹🙄❤️
Sup girl!!

Me
I was wondering if you, Kei, and Kota
wanted to meet me at the park with Tadashi and Midori??

That bitch 👹🙄❤️
Omw🏃‍♀️

Me
see ya there🙌
Liked by 'That bitch 👹🙄❤️'

I laugh to myself and quickly go outside and put my shoes on.

"What'd she say?" Tadashi asked while carrying Midori.

"She said she's on her way." I smile. He nods and smiles back. I walk up to him and he puts Midori down. We all start to walk and Midori holds my hand with one of her own. She then looks up at her father and holds his hand as well. He looked at me than his daughter and smiled.

Midori was a very quiet child but when she is comfortable with you, she will be outgoing. She has my h/c hair and her father's cute freckles. She also had his smile but she certainly had your eyes. She was a very cute child, to say the least.

"Do I get to see Kota today?" Midori asked. I looked at her and nodded. "Yay! I like to play tag with him." She said.

We got to the park not long after that and I spotted Sora and Kei with Kota. Kei noticed us first and he waved before tapping his wife on the shoulder.

"Y/N!!" Sora yelled and she hugged me.

"Hey, Sora! How are you guys?" I asked while pulling away.

"We're doing great! How are you?" She asked.

"We're doing good, thanks." I smiled. I look over to my cousin and hug him.

"Hi Y/N." Kei said unenthusiastically. I rolled my eyes and let go of him. Tadashi and Sora were having a small conversation while Kota and Midori were already on the play structure.

"I can't believe they are already five years old." Tadashi said.

"I know. It feels like it's been shorter than that." Sora agreed.

"Shorter than you?" Kei asked. I could see him smirking at his wife. Tadashi and I laughed while Sora playfully glared at Kei.

"I'm average height." She said while crossing her arms. We all started to chat about random things. It was nice seeing them again.

After an hour had passed, Midori and Kota had said they were hungry. We all agreed to go to our house for dinner. As we were all walking down the sidewalk, Midori ran up to Kei, Sora and Kota. She tugged Kei's pants and he looked down at her.

"Can you carry me?" She asked. "My legs are getting tired." I couldn't believe it but Kei smiled at her before lifting her up. Tadashi and I looked at each other and smiled.

"She's adorable." Tadashi said. I stopped and took his hand. He stopped as well and back up to be face to face with me.

"I love you." I said. He kissed me on the lips and smiled.

" I love you too." Tadashi said. Before we could start walking again, I stopped him.

"One more thing." I say he turns to me and tilts his head with a confused face.

"What is it?" He asked. I smiled at him.

"You're cute."

***
A/N

That's the end of the story!!

I will post an A/N in a couple of minutes!!