𝑺𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒆𝒆𝒏

Lazy Sunday. I was in my room, on my bed while playing on my phone. The incident that happened on Friday with Yams still going through my mind.

Did we almost kiss? Does that mean he likes me too? OH MY GOD DOES HE LIKE ME TOO!?

No, he doesn't. I'm just overreacting. Every time I'm with him I get so nervous. My heart does a million backflips and I start to stutter. This doesn't feel like a regular crush.

"Oh shit! Am I... in love with Tadashi Yamaguchi!?" I say out loud.

I've never felt this way before. Oh my... do I love him? DO I LOVE ONE OF MY BEST FRIENDS?

I start to panic at these thoughts. I've never loved someone before but it sure feels like I love him.

"You're in love with who!?" I heard Kei before coming into my room. "What did you just say? Are you in love with Tadashi?" He asks. I tense up. Almost having a heart attack. I can't tell him.

Should I? It would help to have someone know about it.

"I-I um... I think I have a crush on Yams." I say shyly. Kei looks at me with his usual expression. "DON'T TELL HIM OR I'LL SLIT YOUR THROAT."

"I'm not gonna tell him, dipshit." Kei said while pushing up his glasses. "But you should tell him how you feel."

"Are you insane!? I'm not telling him how I feel. That would be too embarrassing." I say.

"I'm 99.9% sure he likes you back. Now get your ass up. It's 1:00 in the afternoon." Kei said while walking away.

I sigh loudly before getting ready for the day. After that, I get a text from Tadashi.

Yams <3
Hey!! I was wondering if you wanted
to go to that cafe that we went to before?
If you don't have to, that's fine. :)

I smile at the text and I start to type.

Me
That sounds fun! We can meet at the
park near my house?

Yams <3
Sure! I'll meet you there in about ten minutes?

Me
Ok! See you soon:)

Yams <3
See you soon :)

I'm already ready to go so I decide to go annoy Kei a little before going. I walk into his room and lay down flat on his bed like a starfish.

"I'm going out with Yams in a bit." I say simply. He turns his desk chair in my direction.

"Okay." He said. "You should tell him how you feel towards him."

"No. Maybe in a few weeks." I said. "Do you like anyone?" I asked.

"I- Uh-No." Kei said. I sit up and look at him. He never stutters.

"You're lying." I said. I could see a faint blush across his cheeks. "Who is it? Was it the girl that was over the other day!?"

"No. Now get out and go on your date." He said before turning his chair back around.

"It's not a date." I said while getting up from his bed. "Bye." I said.

"Bye." Kei responded. I grab my stuff and go to the front door. I put on my shoes and leave to hang out with Tadashi. Alone.

Maybe this is a date.