𝑺𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏

Hellooo~ I feel motivated so here is a double update! Hope you enjoy this chapter! :)

Alsooo

F/S= Favourite snack

***
I knock on Tadashi's door and step back. I hear footsteps and then the door opens revealing Tadashi. I suddenly feel nervous but I smile to try and cover it up

"Hey, guys! Come on in!" He said, welcoming the three of us. "Oh, Sora, do you want me to put your bike away?" Tadashi asked.

"Yes, please." She said. He nodded and took the bike from her.

"You guys can head in my room, I'll be right there." Tadashi said. We all nodded and went up to his room. I walked in and smiled.

It hasn't changed. I thought to myself.

Tsuki stood, leaning against the wall, Sora sat at Tadashi's desk and I sat on his bed. He opened the door and closed it. He was holding a tray of snacks.

"My mom insisted on making us snacks so here." Tadashi said, handing everyone a bowl of F/S.

"I love this!" I said

"Me too! It's my favourite. That's why my mom made it." Tadashi laughed awkwardly. After he handed everyone's snacks, he put the tray on his desk and sat next to me on the bed. He smiled at me and I smiled back.

Sora's p.o.v

I look over to the bed and I see Tadashi and Y/N smiling at each other. They started to have a small conversation and I smiled at how cute they were. I glance at the beanpole and he was... staring at me? He quickly looked away.

"Why were you just staring at me?" I asked him.

"I wasn't. Dipshit." He said. He pushed up his glasses and rolled his eyes. Damn, he's hot.

Woah. Where the fuck did that come from?!

"Ya, right. I saw you. I'm not blind." I said.

"Then how come you're wearing glasses?" He said.

"You're wearing glasses too!" I exclaimed.

Kei's p.o.v

I notice my cousin and Tadashi talking to each other. They are so obvious. I then looked at Sora and I saw her smiling at them. I couldn't stop staring at her. She's really pretty.

Woah.

What the fuck?

Tadashi's p.o.v

"Your room looks the same." Y/N said while looking around. Kei and Sora were arguing and Y/N and I were just watching them.

"Is it just me, or does it seem like they like each other?" I said.

"It does." She laughed. I felt myself blush at how cute she was. "I actually told them that. On the way here, they were arguing, like always, and they kept interrupting me when I tried to tell them we had to go. I finally got so angry that I shouted at them that they liked each other and being mean is the way they express their feelings." She explained.

I laughed and looked at her. She looked back at me and I put my hands down on the bed so I could lean on my arm. I then realized I put my hand on her hand. I quickly pulled away and blushed furiously.

"I-I'm sorry." I said.

"It's okay." She said nervously.

Y/N's p.o.v

We just touched hands. I thought to myself. I was sad when he pulled away. Sora and Kei were still arguing and it started to get on my nerves.

***
Time skip

"Thank you for having us over, Yams." I said while bowing. Sora and Kei bowed as well.

"Thanks for coming!" He smiled. "I'll see you guys at school!"

"See you at school." Kei said. We all started to walk away from his house. It was fun today. All we did was talk and watch t.v together but it was really enjoyable.

"That was fun." Sora said.

"Ya. I was thinking the same thing." I smiled.

"I have a question." Sora said. "Can we have a sleepover tonight?" She asked me.

"Ya! That sounds fun!" I said. "Whose house are we having it at?" I asked.

"You better not have it at our house." Kei said.

"Let's have it at our house!" I said. Kei rolled his eyes and put on his headphones, clearly annoyed.

"Okay! My house is on the way so I can grab my stuff." Sora said. I nodded and smiled. I then thought of something else.

"Hey. Since we're all gonna be there, maybe we can invite Tadashi too." I said. We then arrived at Sora's house. 

"Ya! Okay, we're here. Do you want to ask your aunt before I go in?" Sora said.

"Sure." I said. I grabbed my phone and dialled her number.

"Hello?" She answered.

"Hey, Aunt Aimi! I was wondering if Sora and Tadashi could sleepover tonight." I said.

"Sure! I won't be home though. So please don't wreck the house. I'm trusting you and Kei." She said.

"Okay! I promise we won't wreck the house." I said. "Thank you! Bye!" 

"Bye!" She said and hung up.

"She said yes! I'll text Tadashi now." I said. Sora smiled and ran to put her bike away and grab her things.

Me
Hey Yams! Want to have a sleepover at
me and Kei's house?

Yams
Sure! I'll go ask my mom right now!

Me
Okay!

1 minute later

Yams
She said yes! I'm packing my
things now!

Me
Awesome! We're at Sora's right now
so meet us there!

Yams
Got it! Byeee

Me
Byeee

"Tadashi is on his way." I said to Kei. He nodded and then I saw Sora come out of her house with a bag on her shoulder. I explained to her that we are waiting for Tadashi and she nodded.

This is going to be fun. I thought to myself.