𝑵𝒊𝒏𝒆

I wake up to the tv playing a random show. I look around and see my head is resting on Sora's shoulder and my legs are resting on Yamaguchi's legs.

I smile to myself and get up to go to the kitchen since I'm thirsty. Before I enter the kitchen, I turn to the couch and see Sora is resting her head on Kei's shoulder and Kei is resting his head on Sora's.

I laughed to myself and went to get a glass of water. I get the cup down and was about to go to the sink when I hear something behind me.

It's about 3 am so obviously I'm terrified. I close my eyes, turn around, and start karate chopping the air while walking forwards. I then trip and fall but I didn't hit the floor.

Yamaguchi's p.o.v

I wake up and hear movement in the kitchen. I look beside me and Y/N isn't there. I see Sora is resting her head on Tsuki's shoulder while his head leans on hers. I laugh to myself. 'They would make a cute couple.' I thought.

I get up to see what was going on in the kitchen and I see Y/N getting a glass of water. Suddenly she stopped, turned around, and started to karate chop the air.

She tripped on herself and fell. I didn't want her to get hurt so I quickly caught her. I look down at her and she looks up at me.

"Are you okay?" I asked while laughing quietly.

"Ya." She giggled. I smiled at her and she did the same. Suddenly, we hear someone shriek from the living room.

Y/N's P.o.v

"WHAT THE FUCK" We heard from the other room. I jump up and go to see what was happening. I look and see Kei on the floor putting his glasses on and Sora was on the couch glaring at him.

"What the hell! You creep!" Sora said.

"You fell asleep on me! You're such a dumbass." Kei responded.

"What happened?" Tadashi asked.

"I woke up and I felt something on my head. I look over and Tsuki has his head on mine then I shoved him off the couch." Sora explained.

"It's late guys. Let's go to bed." I say, trying to dodge an argument between Kei and Sora.

"I agree." Tadashi said. The other two nodded and we went upstairs. Tadashi and Kei went into Kei's room and Sora and I went into my room.

We all went to bed after that. I was still awake but I could tell I was half asleep but then I remembered...

Crap. I forgot my water. I'm so thirsty.