Dressing to Impress

"Tada!" The stunning brunette girl strode out of her walk in wardrobe and struck a pose. "What do ya think?"

Her friends stared wide eyes at their leather clad friend. The clothes cling attractively to her tall, slim frame.

"Uhhhh wow Piper that's different" Annabeth couldn't believe the transformation from the sweet, preppy girl to this confident, sexy woman.

"And revealing" Hazel seemed like she couldn't tear her gaze away and was fanning her face frantically.

"Personally I think it's perfect. She is definitely going to get Grace's attention." Calypso gave her friend a wry smile. "You'll knock him dead."

"Thanks!" Piper clattered across in her high heeled boots and squeezed her friend tight.

"Where'd you get the idea from? It obviously didn't come from yourself. Or Jane." Calypso said amusedly, referring to Piper's girly attributes.

"Definitely not Jane" she gave Calypso a disgusted look. "Actually it was Thalia, that goth chick" she admitted. "I saw her in the mall. She had the coolest outfit - apart from the chains." Her nose wrinkled. "Anyway come in to my closet and I'll show you what I got Caly." The pair disappeared inside.

"Hazel? Are you ok?" Annabeth asked, placing a hand on the small girl's shoulder. Her golden eyes were out of focus.

"Uh it's nothing." Hazel looked down. "Just that Frank doesn't seem to have time for me lately - football is taking priority." She gave a sad sigh.

"Well maybe you should give this rebel thing a try, maybe it will gain his attention?" Annabeth suggested, against her best judgement.

Hazel raised a brow. "Ok. But only if you try it too."

Annabeth shrugged. "Why not? Got nothing to lose."

Just then Calypso strode out and beckoned to them. "Come on what are you waiting for? You've got to try them on with the pink accessories!"

As Hazel and Annabeth hurried inside they wondered what they had gotten themselves into.

Hope you liked this chapter! Thanks for all the lovely comments and votes :)

QOTC: What's your all time otp? This is hard for me but I think it's Pepperony (Pepper and Tony) from Iron Man. I mean c'mon those two are perfect together.

Laters

H E R E C O M E S T H E S U N

(sophie)