Leo Lightning

Calypso wandered through the school, puzzling over a map. She tilted it from side to side and frowned. "I swear they were around here" she muttered.

"Talking to ourselves are we? You know that's the first sign of insanity. She looked up and saw an elvish looking boy with a cheeky grin. Trouble rolled off him in waves, but somehow she found him attractive and endearing. Shaking her head, she have him a scowl.

"Woah what's with the frowny face little miss sunshine? Sorry I just don't usually see pretty looking girls like you around the forges." He gave a sheepish grin.

She scoffed. "Flattery will get you nowhere." However her cheeks warmed at the compliment. "Did you say the forges?"

"Yeah...where were you heading? You new?" He seemed more curious than cheeky now.

"Uh yeah I'm new. And I was going to the Greenhouses." She frowned. "Though I suppose I would have missed the teacher I was going to talk to by now anyway."

"We'll it's your lucky day because I'll give you a tour of the school! All free. Get ready for the McShizzle Express!"

"Yay?"

An hour later she found herself sat in the forges as a group of boys and girls built their car. The tour had been a bit of a flop, but she didn't mind. Leo was in charge, bossing everyone around but teasing at the same time. He was bouncing around the room full of energy. Whoever left him in charge was very very stupid.

Suddenly there was a big whoop from Leo. "It's finished boys!" Everyone let out a huge cheer. Nyssa gave him the evils. "And girl!" Everyone clapped each other on the back and gave high fives.

Then Leo broke off from the group, turned on a stereo and hopped on top of a car. He flipped his curls back dramatically.

"Why this car is systematic."

"Hydromatic."

"Automatic."

"Why it's Leo Lightning!" Leo declared with a grin. Harley shut off the stereo. "Aw that was the best part of the song!"

"No way are we naming it that! Or are you ever singing again." Nyssa protested.

"Agreed" Calypso joined them and gave Leo a smile. "But it is a pretty cool piece of machinery."

"Glad you like it sunshine and thanks for the compliment." Leo wiggled his eyebrows.

"That wasn't a compliment Repair Boy. Get off your high horse." She winked. "Catch you later." Calypso strode out, getting a few whistles as she left. Leo was love struck as he gazed after her.

"Whipped."

"Shut up Nyssa."

Hey guys!
So I thought I'd mix it up a bit and have a chapter from Calypsos POV. Next will be Hazel then Piper then back to Annabeth.
I really like this chapter, sorry I know last chapter was a bit of a bore since it was a filler. Hope it makes you laugh because I laughed writing it.
QOTC: Which is your favorite book in the Percy Jackson series? Mine is The Battle of The Labyrinth.
Catch ya on the flip side
H E R E C O M E S T H E S U N
(Sophie)