1: the confusion

It was pitch dark across the arizon.... The dried fallen leaves rattled on the floor... The place was chilly and stuffy with fogs all around... The sound of enumerous iron shackles caused by friction on the stone floor was deafening

"QUITE" the screeching voice of the female...

It was pin drop silence then...

The same females voice softed a bit "sister do you feel it", she spoke to someone across in the dungeon cell where she was also locked in..

But there was no answer only pin drop silence...

"It is the perfect time sister please do it"

Again there was no answer...

"Sister please, if not now then we have to wait another 2000 years.......
.
.
.
.
.
Look the planets are starting to get into an alignment do it sister"

She was crying on the floor, locked up in the dungeon for more than tens of dozens of century, today is the only hope she has but her sister is not responding she have to do something....

But then there was a slow rattling noise if the iron shackle... Dim light lit through the corridor one can see a movement in the far corner...

The little older lady moved slowly towards the high raised wall, raising her hand she saw both her hands were shackled too with powerful spells that she cannot bring her hand to her... With all her might she raised her hand above and forcefully smashed her hands on the irregular stone wall, bone breaking sound could be heard throughout the quite dungeon...

The walls were dripping with the red liquid.... A small smile spread across her face.... Using her other hand the once Goddess of Fate began to paint the new story on the wall of the olympus with her own blood...

SEPTEMBER 2020

The usually busy city was quite today despite being a weekday... It was only 4 in the evening but there were only few vehicles around the corner.. only some necessity shops were open here and there

The loud music was blaring in the smooth black mercedes benz as the young boy was singing along with it and dancing little movements in the passenger seat...

"patt iam Changing it to news channel"

His father didn't even wait for the reply before changing the Radio station to News station..

Patt the young boy who was in final year of school pouted... And turned back towards his mom who was sitting in the back seat to ask for her mobile phone to hear songs...

Patt's mom: we should reach the home before the eclipse...

Dad: it's not eclipse dear, it's the planetary alignment...

Mom: whatever... They say it's not good for us...

The father and son duo laughed at her..

Patt: mom nothing will happen to us.. just the planets will align at a straight line with moon and Sun.. maybe gravitational force can change but nothing much will happen mae...

Dad: look at how brilliant my son is...

Patt's mom sighed.. and looked away both dad and patt was laughing... The ride was pure joy for them... This is the one day they are all together after a long period of time... Since it was eclipse the school for Patt was half a day and the parents went to pick him up...

Suddenly the brightness across the sky turned dark. As the land below shook immensely.. that it was too late to switch on the lights or apply the brake..
.
.
.
.
.
The loud crash... The immense pain over took his body.. as the darkness turned even more dark...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
OCTOBER 2020