10- the apology

That drama queen who was always at his nerves is now quite, too quiet for Type's taste. Don't take it wrong, Type is not feeling bad for Tharn he just missed throwing insults at him. It was his stupidity to pop the, 'THE' question without looking at who is standing in front of him.. it's not his fault for saying yes to the god himself chiseled Adonis walking on the Earth, who would say Yes to that complaining bitch! He wanted to bang his thick skull against the palace walls, it was partly his fault too, what the hell was he thinking when he blurted out a YES to THE question, maybe he liked the ring, yeah it could be a 60% possibility, well who was he fooling that was a simple silver band Type doesn't say yes to anyone with a simple silver band, he has to say yes only to the Kohinoor range diamond rings.

He felt embarrassed by how he has immediately said yes to that simple silver band, but his cheeks turned pink in embarrassment when a thought 'he would have said yes to that insufferable idiot even without a ring'. Why did he feel the need to say yes. His thoughts were interrupted when he heard the monster's voice. He watched from his place at the reception at the tall males

"P'San please hear me. Just hear what I have to say"

But that arrogant bastard walked fast without even turning his head.

"P'San it was an accident"

That San guy turned and gave a look which even turned Type cold.

Tharn just stood there and watched San walking out and driving away. Type felt hurt on seeing the downcast look on Tharn. He consoled himself saying he felt hurt only because he was partially a reason for what happened between Tharn and San.

When Tharn was about to turn Type turned other side and walked away. He doesn't want to face Tharn, Yet.

The day passed slowly for his liking, it was the guilt that's eating him. He slammed his hands on the table startling Ohm.

"That's it, iam gonna say that iam fucking sorry for ruining your sorry ass of a relationship"

"Huh! No! "

Type looked at the startled boy.

"What"

"You shouldn't apologies that rude, papa"

"I am apologizing, isn't that count"

Ohm nodded his head No, but Type didn't consider it as he walked out of the room, searching that idiotic handsome hunk. Ohm followed him out of curiosity.

Type walked around the palace hoping to find Tharn, he was not in his room or the dining area, he even looked at exhibition area where he placed the old things that's belong to the palace, but he couldn't find him.

But his eyes caught the man sitting under the big tree in the garden through the window, he walked out of the room towards the garden area preparing watch to tell he in his mind repeatedly he doesn't want Tharn to think that he is nice and caring. Fuck he is not nice nad caring, he shouldn't apologies. He almost turned around, but he couldn't when he saw the stunning man sitting on the green grass under the tree as the sinking sun reflected on his golden skin he had his eyes closed with the open book on his chest, if the book was not moving up and down he would have thought there was a beautiful sculpture seated there.

What caught his eyes more was a little droplet at the corner of his eyes which shone like a diamond. His legs moved forward without him realising. He knelt down in front of Tharn, his chest felt tight on seeing the tears that dried on the beautiful cheek. Why is he hurting on seeing this man cry? He raised his trembling hands and wiped the tears as soft as touching a feather.

"Hey Type, what are you~~~"

Before Pick could spoil the mood, Ohm caught Pick and closed his mouth with his hands tight. They were standing on the other side of the garden looking at what was happening and Pick wanted to snap Type out of whatever shit he was doing.