6-mate in heat

The long white halls, the sickening ever-present stench of the disinfectant brought back the horrific memories for Ohm. Hospital is the first place he opened his eyes after he was magically whisked away from Emeraldah. This place is uncertainty for him. His legs were shaking, thank god he was sitting in the chair that was put out in the corridor, he guessed what happened to chimon but he don't know what to do. It was Pick and Pete who reacted first and they brought him to the hospital right away.

It confused Ohm, after their magical appearance in this different land where they don't have access to thier Wolf's side at present, how could Chimon get his heat? For the past months he didn't get the heat when there was full moon. Sometimes Ohm had thought that he has really lost his mind and he had made up the whole story of a prince and a kingdom until today when he saw Chimon withering in pain in his heat.  There were also uncle Gun and uncle New, he even saw uncle Mix but no one got sick. Why only Chimon? He was withering in pain, which startled Ohm he have never seen any omega who had to endure this much pain or is chimon weak?

While he was lost in his own thoughts the doctors came out of Chimon's room, he saw genuine concern on face of Pick, which brought a small happiness inside him. Though Pick was a real jerk towards them he was really the father of chimon whether it is a past life or a parallel world and he acted like one when he saw him in pain on the floor.

Pick: what happened doctor?

Doctor: well we couldn't come to a conclusion of why he is having this high temperature and pain. The test results are all normal.

Pick: then what it is doctor?

Doctor: we don't know. But it could be a phantom pain since he has some psychiatry issues. Human Brain is as vast as universe itself with lots of mystery.

Ohm could see that Pick is getting anger at the doctor's words. His hand fisted and he was trying to relax himself.

"Doctor if you don't know the cause do some tests better do every test you can find, don't tell some half cooked answers"

Pick's tone was cold sending shivers down everyone around them..

The doctor left giving the space to them

Pete: why did you speak to the doctor like that?

Pick: don't you think it's non sense to bring his psychiatry issues to some physical problem!

Pete: what if it's really...

Pick: don't finish that sentence Pete.. didn't you see him withering in pain on the floor. Do you think he faked it due to his psychiatry issues? Damn I didn't think you would be this insensitive

Pete: damn I didn't think you would be this sensitive.

Pick stood there blinking., Thinking about his action. He was not his usual self. He had never done anything this sensible as far as he can remember. But he couldn't stop himself from snapping at whoever telling that his son is faking it..

"Wait,. His son?"

Pete looked at Pick wierdly for talking something totally unrelated to the situation..

Pete: what?

Pick wanted to slam his own head into the hospital walls for giving into the child's play and getting along with the role play for past week. In his defence he was busy and that's why he didn't stop or correct Sunn whenever he called him "dada".. damn he got carried away..

"Ohm take care of chimon"

He clicked his tongue again for giving in...

A small smile spread across Ohm's lips "ok uncle Off"