4-the eclipse

Rome sighed at the concerned face of Tharn. He was not a big fan of P'San, he only tolerated him for the sake of Tharn. San always wanted to show superiority than Tharn.. Rome can see above the love and relationship that San has always viewed Tharn as his biggest competition and as a fool in love Tharn gave up many opportunities for sake of San. As much as Rome wanted San to be dead in the forest he also wanted to find him for sake of Tharn. Even this exploration San was supposed to be going with them in a week time but he went ahead to get that name and fame for himself. P'San is not a bad guy per se, he is just a bad romantic lover for Tharn according to Rome, because for him Tharn deserved the whole world with heaven and hell at his disposal. He would never let anyone hurt him and get away with it.

Rome was Tharn's mother's sister son, but his parents died at young age leaving Rome in the care of Tharn's family. From then Tharn was more like a father figure for him than of a brother. But sometimes the roles do get exchanged. Like now, how he is keeping him grounded.

Tharn actually doesn't have to be archeological professor, infact he doesn't have to do any job and still can be having a luxury lifestyle for the rest of his life but he was intrigued by the ancient book "Under the stars and moonlight" that his late father used to read to him in his childhood days. It's a mythical book that was written on some of the lost historical facts. And that's how he met San who also shared the same interest in the history and Myth's . That's the very first thing that attracted them.

Now that they were in the plane to the island Tharn gave a relief sigh, soon they will be on grounds searching for his boyfriend. He looked around at his students, who signed up for this expedition. Well half of them joined this expecting to be some Indiana Jones adventure, the other half joined because they don't have options other than going to this expedition or fail the year.

"What is your name sweetie pie?"

Tharn turned to to look at Rome's face near the young boy and Kao looking between them as if hell was gonna break loose anytime.

"Move" the boy looked down at Rome with a stern face..

"Are you dumb?" Rome moved his face closer as the boy tried to push him away.

"Rome stop it" kao's voice laced with concern.

"Kao, your brother looks as if pole stuck in his ass"

"Yeeeeek" kao looked at the angry face of his brother Inn ready to punch Rome anytime, before he could do anything to Rome, kao swiftly carried Rome bridal style and landed him near Tharn.

"P'Tharn if you are careless, he is going to get hurt"

Rome: hey.

Kao: look Inn was always not like that.... After that weird planetary alignment he became quite like this, something might have happened that day... Before that he was always a cheerful boy and I was just hoping that this expedition will give him a fresh start. So please Rome, please keep your unholy thoughts to yourself or atleast when you are around him.

Rome: is he homophobic? Because...

He trailed looking around seeing Arhit and kongpop cuddling in one corner and Sarawat Tine doing something in another corner.

Kao: as I said before the planetary alignment he was not homophobic...

Rome: after?

Kao: I don't know. He hasn't said much..

"Anyway as I have already said, kao your brother is your responsibility, if anything happens to him the college will not take any responsibility so please keep him at your eyesight" Tharn warned Kao with a tired tone and looked back at his TA "Tian I know Iam overworking you but keep an eye on everyone"