1

Kilo
I can't believe what happened on my wedding day. Rico's little hood rats trying to break us up. I don't even know what to think. The supposedly best day of my life wasn't even beautiful. I cry just thinking about it. But anyway guess what you guys! Rori is 4 years old what whaaaaaat! Julio and Matikaah moved out of state so I won't be hearing from them for a while I guess. Tyla and Dontay moved from Corona to Northridge. So now I made a couple new friends. Rico is good I guess.... it's just something with him that I don't know. Hmmm.

"Rori?!?" I yelled.
"Yes mommy?" She said.
"I told you to pick up your toys baby." She started picking up her toys.
"Baby I'm home," Rico called out.
I walked to him and instantly a smile came across my face.
"Baby what's this?" I asked.
"Something that let's you know I love you and will always love you." He told me.
"Hey daddy....." Rori said while lifting her arms for him to pick her up. I hate when she does that. She's four now, not 2. He picked her up.
"Rico , come on now. She's 4 years old.... Not 2 out her down. She's spoiled enough. Come on Rori." I said.
"Kilo chill out , can I just hold my daughter?" He grabbed Rori.
"I can't stand you! Why do you always do the opposite of what I say?!" I thew the gift he gave me at him. I know you might think I'm overreacting but he's always doing it. I'm tired of it. I walked to my room , put on some workout clothes , and walked out the house. I drove off while bumping slow motion by trey songs. 😏😏😏 that's my shit. I arrived at UFC . And began by workout. No distractions.

Rico
Iono what's going on with ki. She only acts like this when she's pregnant. Maybe she's pregnant. And she don't wanna tell me. Well it's just rori and I. We should go to the park. I got dressed in something plain. A white nike shirt , black true religion pants , and my white timbs. I dressed Rori in a pink button up shirt , white pants , and her pink 11's.
"You ready to go to the park Rori?" I asked her. She smiled and shook her head yes.
"Daddy? Where did mommy go? Is mommy going to the park with us?" She asked.
"Uhh she went to the gym. And no. It's a daddy daughter day." I told her. I wish ki was here because Rori's hair is wild. Lol. But I really think she's pregnant. Tbh. We pulled up at the park and I took her to the slide then to the swings.
"Higher daddy! Higher!" Rori yelled while giggling. Her giggling is the cutest thing ever.
"Okaayyyyy you asked for the BOOOOOMM!" I said while bushing her high.
"You're really good with kids is this your little sister?" This girl said. She was cute but she ain't have nothing on Kilo.
"Nope this is my daughter Rori. Hey my name is Rico." I told her.
"Hey , I'm Azalia. This is my little brother Aidan" she told me. Out of all these people at the park , she wanted to talk to me psshh like damn girl bye. But I played nice.
"Oh cool. How old is he?" I asked. Not really caring.
"He's 4. How old is this beauty." She said to me. Rori was giving me the stink eye.
"Oh, shes 4 too." I tried to keep the convo quick. But she wouldn't SHUT THE FUCK UP.
"I see you're married?" She asked. Already knowing the answer.
"Yes I am. For a month now." I told her.
"Well I gotta get home , you should call me?" She asked.
"Umm no. I have a wife....." I told her. She immediately got defensive.
"Your wife isn't as pretty as me. I guarantee you that! I bet she works at McDonalds..... Smh. You want a McDonald's bitch?"
I could have smacked her dead in her face!!!
"Bit--- .. Girl! Nah ... HOE . My girl is waaaay more pretty than you will ever be , she does not work at mcdonalds . She is a model . Thank you very much! Ion even know why I'm explaining myself to you. Why you worried about me? And my wife and kid? If I don't want you I mean it. Stop pushing yourself onto me. Bye , I'm done talking to you. Oh and btw your little brother peed on himself. ✌️✌️ Rori stuck out her tongue. 😝

Kilo
I decided that I was gonna do something special for Rico since I been acting like a bitch. I went to VS and picked out a neon lingerie set. I can't wait to show it off to him. I hopped in my Range Rover and drove home to find him putting Rori to bed.
"..... hey baby." I said
"Oh wassup." He said in a plain tone.
"Are you mad at me?" I asked.
"Nah. I'm just wondering like why you always mad at me and the world? Just calm down. You know I love you right?" He asked.
"Of course. That's why I wanna show you something." I told him to follow me to the bedroom and he did. He sat down on the bed. And I began to take my clothes off revealing the new lingerie I just bought. he just stared with his mouth open. I climbed on top of him and whispered in his ear. " It's not polite to stare." I turned on my favorite song slow motion. And began to grind on him....
Sloowwwwwwwwww motionnnnnn
We can take , we can take , we can take our time.
Babyyyyy.
In slow motionnnnnnn
We can take , we can take , we can take our time
Standing
In slow motionnnnn
Oh darling , I just wanna get you out them clothes
Oohhhh!
I just wanna see you dance in slow motion
We can take , we can take , we can take our time
Baby
In slow motion
And the rest of the night was history. I felt like it was my first time again.... It felt like it was needed to be done. I love Rico with all my heart.... I'd die if I lost him. Honestly. I fell asleep with my head on his chest. Loving ever minute that went by.