2

Rico
Well I guess you can say last night was magical. Me and my boys are at the gym. I'm trying to get my leg right because I got hurt in my last game. I'm trying to be the next Jordan. Lol I'm kidding but I'm still selling drugs. I can't stop it's like it needs to be done. Even though we got hella money. My ex girlfriend Gigi called me.
Phone call
Me- talk to me?
Gigi- this would be better if I told you face to face.
Me-okay umm I was going to the gym can it wait?
Gigi- no it can't. I think you should come now.
Me- okay I'm on my way where you live?
Gigi- 847 eov lane
Me- mhm okay bye I'm on my way
Gigi- I'm so sorry Rico.
Then she hung up. I was gonna ask her why she apologized. I arrived at Gigi's apartment and knocked on the door. She looked like she been doing drugs. Her house was a mess. She looked a mess.
"Gigi...... Is this you?" She put on a forced smile. "Yes it's me.... Come in come in." She said. To be honest I didn't want to come in. The house was disgusting and so was she but I wanted to hear what she had to say. "So wassup?" I asked her. "Okay I've been hiding this from you for a while now and I just want you to know that you have a child.. a boy." When she said that my heart shattered. How am I supposed to tell kilo? I can't believe this. I haven't been with Gigi in years. I cleared my throat not knowing what to say. "Wh-where is he?" I asked. "Come here Rashad." Then I saw a boy walk up. He was handsome. He walked up to me and smiled. "Hi!" He said. "Hey. You know who I am?" I asked him. He didn't look like me. To tell the truth. "Yes. You're papa." He said. "Look Rico. This is your son. Imma need you to take care of him while I go to rehab if not they're going to take him." Gigi said. I knew I had to make some sacrifices and quick. I had to tell kilo today. "Okay Rashad get your clothes and stuff you're going to be staying with me and your step mom and your sister okay?" He got his clothes and before I knew it we was on our way home. It's the end. I don't know what kilo is going to do. We arrived at the house and we walked in to see Rori and kilo playing Just Dance........... I have to tell her.
----------------------------------------------------
Things is starting to take a turn! This book is going to be full of dramaa. I mean it was a lot of drama in the first book but some of you haters won't satisfied so more drama yaaaay. (Insert sarcasm here) 😴😴😴😴😴😴😴