7

Kilo
So we found out that Rashad (Blake) isn't his. I'm not sad but I'm also not happy. I would rather Rashad be Rico's because Rashad thinks he's his father. I'm starting to love Rashad. He's a sweetheart. He helps me clean, cook, and the whole nine. Rori gets jealous at times lol. We're all sitting on the couch watching Home (new kid movie) like a big happy family. "Daddy I sleepy" Rori said. "Go to bed then." He said. I smacked my teeth. "Come on Rori Roar." I walked her to her newly painted&decorated room. She's so spoiled. Her room is full of Hawaiian stuff. But I laid her down. "Mommy?" She said in a sleepy voice. "Yes?" I said. "Love you. night night." She went to sleep and I went back to the living room with Rico and Rashad. "Rashad it's bout time for you to go to sleep. I signed you up for school tomorrow." I said while combing his curls. "Really?! Wow! Thanks mom! Goodnight!" He said as he gave me a kiss and ran to his room. Rico looked at me and smiled. "Oh my god baby he called me mom." I smiled. "You might as well be. You treat him like your own. Even though the ain't ours he still is ours." Rico said. "You gonna take Rori to preschool while I take Rashad?" I asked. "Naah, imma take Rashad so I can get to know him on a full father son level." He said. "Okay but baby?" I said. "Yeah?" He asked. "I'm horny......" I said while smirking. "Oh word? Come on." He grabbed my hand and before I knew it I was thrown on the bed. I wanted to be childish for a quick second so I copied the girl from Next Friday. "Oooo papi I like it rough." He laughed and went along saying "Oh you do? Dhats how you gon' get itttt." He said beating on his chest like the man off of Next Friday. He started kissing on my neck. Knowing that's my weak spot. I let out soft lil moans. "I'm bout to have you sore." He whispered in my ear while nibbling on it. He kissed down my stomach going to my cat. He pulled my panties down with his teeth then started to pleasure me. He spelled his name with his tongue. "Mhmmm baby!" I moaned. Then I got on top of him. Going slow then he gripped my ass indicating that he wanted me to go faster. So I did just that. Then he got on top of me. I dug my nails in his back and he went faster and harder. I'm gone admit he had my eyes rolling to the back of my head. I pushed him off and rode him again. I wanted to be childish again so I slapped him. "Say my name bitch." I said. He laughed "No!" He said. I slapped him again. "Say my name bitch!" I said. "Kilo." He said dryly. "Say it right." I pouted. "KILO!!!!!" He said. I laughed. "Yeah you already know who daddy is." I said while flipping my hair feeling cocky. "Oh yeah?" He said while grabbing my waist and going faster and faster. I had to hold on to his chest or I was gone fall off. He was going so fast I was moaning so loud. "Baby I'm gonna cum!!!!" I screamed. He let go , I fell off and I came EVERY.WHERE. 👌💦💦💦💦💦💦 "Yeah you know who daddy is." He said while whipping my cum off his arms and chest. He was about to get in the shower. "Oh nah I'm coming with you!" I said while running in the bathroom. Round 2?
------------------------------------------------------------------
Next Mornin' 😏
Rico
I woke up smiling thinking about what happened last night. She really showed out. I woke Kilo up and she woke the kids up. I went to Rashad room picking out his clothes. I'm bout to have him straight flee on his first day of school. All the lil 2nd grade hoes gone be on his lil dick. Lol. "You nervous?" I asked him. "Naah, not when I look as good as I do." He said while doing a lil dance. I laughed. "Okay I see you dog." He put on his clothes and as soon as we was bout to leave she squealed. "aahhh omg look at my 2 handsome boys." She said. "Lemme get a picture!" She yelled while taking a picture of the both of us. Then Rori came down. "I wanna take a picture!!!!" She yelled. "Okay okay get in there with daddy and brother." Ki said. Rori had on some light blue jeans some kd 7's and a pink and purple shirt. She had her hair in two braids in the back with a curly ponytail in the front. Kilo took the picture and we headed out the door. Getting in different cars. We drove off. "Dad?" Rashad said. "Yeah?" I asked. "I know kilo isn't my real mom but I love her more than I love my real mom. My other mom hated me. Kilo loves me. Can she be my mom?" He asked. "Wow.... I'm glad you like her and we'll see." I said.