4

Matikaah
I missed y'all so much! Julio and I are still a thing. He cheated on me once but I took him back and things are starting to get better. We have a 3 1/2 year old girl named Karmin. She's a sweetheart. I wanna go and see kilo, Rico, and Rori. So julio and I are getting in the plane.

Julio
I'm happy with my life right now. I'm kinda getting in trouble with the gang life. I almost got locked. And Jesus himself was with me cause he knew about my little Karmin. We all on the plane to go see our niggas. They only saw Karmin when she was a newly born baby.
--------------------------------------------------------
Getting off the plane
Me - *popping my gum*
Matik- stop popping that muhfucking gum.
Me - no . tf .
Matik - WHAT I SAY?????
Me- okay you got It yo. Karmin what you eating?
Karmin- candy.....
Matik- why you eating candy? Didn't I tell you that you can't have none until we get to auntie ki house? So you gone eat it anyway? You being sneaky. I'm bout to pop you right on the butt. *pop*
Karmin - *drops candy on floor* ouchhhh mommy no!!!
Me-why tf you hit my daughter mane?
Matik - CAUSE SHE BEING SPOILED!
*********** skip to kilo house ***********
Matikaah
I'm tired of him babying her . That's so wack . We arrived at kilo and Rico house. I missed them so much. I can't believe I left kilo again after I told her I won't gone leave again...... I hope she forgive me. I knocked on the door and Rico answered. "Matikaah what you doing here! I missed you. Where lil julio?" He asked. "Right here nigggga!!" Julio said. They did they lil broskie hug and I made my way to kilo. I really hope she understands me. I opened her door and she looked at me wide-eyed. "Kilo?" I said. "Hey." She said then looked back at the tv. At that moment I knew I had to work hard to get her friendship back to normal. "What's wrong?" I asked while sitting beside her. "You. You supposed to be my best friend sister type shit but you keep leaving." She said. "I had to leave. I wouldn't have had anywhere to go!" I said. "You could have stayed here we have 3 extra rooms." She said while smiling. "I really love you."