6

Tyla
Hey I missed y'all but guess what? I was almost a single girl! Yes I know what you're thinking. What the hell did Dontay do? But this time it was me...... I went to the club with my friend Kiara. We had a lot to drink.
<flashback>
"Come on girl?!? Going out ain't gone hurt you." Kiara yelled at me. "You're right." I said. I hopped in the shower and got out. I put on some lotion and my bra and panty set. Dontay walked into the room. "Where tha fuck you think you goin?" He said. "The club......" I says while sitting on my vanity getting ready to do my makeup. "No tha fuck you ain't." He said getting in my face. "Yes tha fuck I am Dontay. I'm grown af I can do what tf I want so you can go else where with that bullshit." I yelled at him. I stood up and but on my black and gold tight fitting dress and matching heels. *at the club* "Girl Dontay was tripping as usssual" I said while taking my 4th shot of tequila. "Damn but I see my date of tha night. I'll catch you later on." She said then she walked off. She left me at the bar. So I had a couple more shots of Quila. "Hey ma you wanna dance?" This man said while grabbing my hand. "Uhh yeaah I'll dance." We got up and I started dancing on him. When the song was about to end he kissed me. I was drunk so I didn't pull away. I deepened the kiss. He picked me up and took me to the bathroom. He sat me down on the toilet and pulled my dress up. I opened my legs and he stuck his fingers inside me. "Aaahhh! Yesss!" I screamed. It felt so good. I began to suck on his neck. "Fuck me baby." I whispered his ear. Before I knew it he pulled my legs towards him and forced himself into me. "Yes fuck! Mmmm harder baby harder!" I clawed his back. He went harder and harder. I knew I shouldn't have been doing this but I didn't want him to stop. I wanted to give him all of me. I wanted him to make me cum. And I did just that. He pushed my head down so I can pleasure him. I did and he came inside my mouth and inside my hair. After I did that I walked out the bathroom. I walked home. I opened the door and Dontay was sleeping. I took that as the chance to hop in the shower and wash my hair. I hopped in the shower and scrubbed my skin so hard trying to get the feeling of that man off of me. I scrubbed so hard. I started crying. I just wanted to feel clean. I wished I didn't do what I did. I sat down and buried my head in my arms and cried as the water ran all over my body. Dontay came in the bathroom and I quickly wiped the tears from my face. He got a washrag and started washing me up. "What's wrong?" He asked me. "Baby I cheated." He stopped washing me up. He paused mid sentence. "We're done." He threw the wash rag at me and he slammed the bathroom door. I got out the tub and wrapped a towel around me. "Baby no! I was drunk please please!" I ran over to him sitting on the bed. "Tyla really? I thought you loved me." He said and that broke my heart. "I do love you. I wish I can take it back. But it happened. I don't want us to end. Let's work this out." I said. He kissed me and hugged me. He said nothing he just laid me down on him and went to sleep. I cried. I almost lost him. "I love you Ty" I heard him say as I drifted off to sleep.
<end of flashback.>
Dontay
I could have left but deep in my heart I couldn't. She hurt me but I got over it. I love Tyla more than I love myself. She told me she love me and I believe her. It was an honest mistake. I made mistakes before too. She forgave me so I forgave her. We put it behind us and it made us stronger. We stay with each other all the time. We have that bond. I mean I still kinda don't trust her but she's gaining my trust back. Little by little. We're moving back to Corona. I can't wait to get out of Northridge.