000

INNOCENT CRIMINALS
Marvel

SYNOPSIS

In which both Mara Reyes and Steve Rogers have no fucking idea what they're doing with their lives.

Mara Reyes had been alone since she was 18 when she ran from the life of crime she had been born into. She had no friends, no attachments and no family worth speaking to. She was a Reyes. And being a Reyes meant being part of the Maggia – the world's largest crime syndicate. She had been on the run for years – constantly looking over her shoulder – afraid her family and the rest of the Maggia would find her and learn that the experiment she had undergone had been successful. You didn't run from the Maggia – you either died of old age or you were murdered. Mara took a chance.

When they seemingly gave up on her, Mara took up residence in Washington, D.C. with a new name and a new identity where she works as a waitress in a small cafe bakery. The quiet life is nice but it doesn't last long when the life she ran from comes barging through her door – literally.

The 21st century was still an everyday struggle for Steve Rogers. With everyone he knew and loved dead or old, he's alone, he's in a time that is not his own. He has no idea how to acclimatise in the world. But he adapted in the only way he knew how – fighting. He threw himself back into missions and served – afraid of what the quiet had to bring because it never brought him anything good until it brought him to Mara.

On his most recent mission, what was supposed to be a standard rescue and take down op, Steve learns that the crime syndicate he was tasked to deal with runs deeper than he and S.H.I.E.L.D. anticipated, not knowing that the one person who can help him is the same woman who gave him a free cup of coffee.

When Mara and Steve learn the truth about each other, it's the beginning of chaos as well as a needed team up where trust and loyalities are tested.

A lonely criminal and the world's most noble soldier...what could go wrong?

what could go wrong?

PLAYLIST

La Vie En Rose — Louis Armstrong
Vienna — Billy Joel
Man or Monster — Sam Tinnesz, Zayde Wølfe
Runaway — AURORA
Arcade — Duncan Laurence
Whatever It Takes — Imagine Dragons
Believer — Imagine Dragons
Radioactive — Imagine Dragons
Soldier — Fleurie
Ghosts — BANNERS
Immortals — Fall Out Boy
Castle — Halsey
Wonder — Shawn Mendes
Ghost of You — 5 Seconds of Summer
Run Boy Run — Woodkid
Silence — Marshmello, Khalid
Superheroes — The Script
Honest — The Neighbourhood
Don't Stop the Devil — Dead Posey
Changes — Hayd
cardigan — Taylor Swift
Your Soul — Rhodes
Where's My Love — SYML
you should see me in a crown — Billie Eilish
This Side of Paradise — Coyote Theory
River — Bishop Briggs