Chapter 1

Sitting on a park bench watching your younger sister play is pretty boring I would say. No one to talk to or play with. No one at the park is my age they are either young children or older mums or should I say milfs with their kids. I would probably wish to be railed by half these mums but I would never say that.

                                 *

I was sitting there once again watching my sister play and a woman came and sat next to me. 

"Which one is yours?" she asked me as she places down a bag full of random nick-nacks. "you talking to me?" I ask pointing to me while I stare at her. 

"yes, you," she says while giggling. her laugh is adorable. "so which one is yours?" she asks again.

  "oh, yea.." I say "she's not my child it's my baby sister," I say pointing to the small blonde one in the pink shirt. 

"aw! she's so cute," she says "how old?" 

"she's 3 turnings 4" I explain "which ones are yours?" I ask she points to 2 boys and a younger girl. 

"they are quite a lot to handle "she explains "I wish I could hire someone I just don't have the money" I look over at her kids. she didn't tell me the age but the boys look about 7 or 8 and the girl looks 5-6. I think I could handle them well I am 19 after all. that's probably why she thought I was my sisters mum. 

"hey I could babysit for you," I said "I'm not really doing much at the moment and I'm ok with kids" 

"Are you serious" she exclaimed 

"yea why wouldn't I?" 

"oh, but do I have to pay you?"

 "no, it's fine anything to help," I say with a smile 

"oh this is great well here's my number," she says passing me a piece of paper 

"thanks. Well, I better be going now" I stand up and she hugs me. I call for my sister and she runs over and grabs my hand. We walk over to my car and drive home.