Chapter 2

I park my car in the drive and open my door and let my sister out. She runs to the door moving around so much I can't open it. she's like a dog when someone knocks on the door. she runs inside heading for the table as she knows it's time for her dinner I go upstairs. I'll eat later. I message the number the woman at the park gave me.
'Hi its y/n from the park I was messaging to see when you want me to babysit?' she reads it almost instantly and responds with
'hiya, it's Amy I didn't tell you my name but it's Amy. If you could babysit tonight that would be great. I'm going to be leaving about 7 and kids should be in bed as you come in if not send them back. a spare key is under the right plant pot xoxo thanks' I love how they text it's so adorable,
'that's completely fine I'll be there soon
I run downstairs to tell my mum that I'm doing babysitting for some kids tonight so I won't be home till 10 and she says it's fine I can go. I wait till 6 to eat then I get ready. I put makeup on just encase Amy gets a look at me. she way out of my league but she is totally worth the risk. I get in my car and leave my house. Amy sent me the directions and I got there quickly. I go to the door and she's still inside.
"shit" I whispered underneath my breath "am I early or is she just not left yet" I go to reach for the key and it's not there "definitely early then" I go to the door and before I can knock she opens the door and I swing forward and lose my sense of balance. Amy catches me thankfully otherwise that would have been embarrassing.
"you're here early" she exclaimed, helping me up.
"yea... I didn't realise how close we lived together" I say laughing awkwardly
"come in," She says moving her hand and pointing inside I walk in nervously. She's wearing a dress that fully exposes her chest it's like she wants me. probably not I'm just imagining these things I walk in and sit on her couch. "Your house is amazing," I say looking around at all the different things.
"It's not much, It's my ex husbands house, he's living somewhere abroad with his hot new wife," she says looking sad slumping down on a chair
"I'm sorry he left you," I say. I'm not really sorry it means I know for sure that there is no husband I just make sure she's not dating anyone
"Well for someone and beautiful as you must be dating or even looking?" I say
"No not really I'm trying to raise my kids and stay with them rather than getting a new partner," she says. Perfect. she's single.
"Well, what are your plans for tonight?" I ask 
"going out with some friends." she says "kind of like a girls night out"   
"Sounds fun," I say with a joyful tone         "yea... what are you going to be doing tonight. as well as babysitting," she asks. I tell her I probably watch tv or sit on my phone. As soon as I finish my sentence there is a ring at the door. "that's probably my friends I should get going" she says as she stands up grabbing her bag and saying goodbye I say bye back and waves she leaves with her friends. Once they drive away I walk over to where I assume the kids room is there are two rooms one with the names 'Jack & James' and the other one says 'Rosie'.