Chapter 5 (Fem Reader)

(A/N: this chapter contains  smut for fem readers there will be one for masc)

We got out of the car and I locked it as she went to open the door. We walked inside and took off our shoes. She took my hand and directed to towards her bedroom. She sat on her bed and I walked in front of her I grabbed her cheek and she asked 

"Are you ok with this? I'm old and I just-"

"No matter what you are beautiful and I want to please you," I said with a smirk as I kissed her.

We kept making out and I moved down to her neck, she moved quite a lot. I pulled away from her and unbuttoned her shirt. She was wearing a purple laced bra and it was beautiful on her body. 

I pulled the shirt off from her arms and started kissing her again. Yet I slowly moved down to her chest. I took off my shirt and kept kissing her. She pulled me over and said 

"My turn on top" she kissed around my waist and pulled my jeans down slowly revealing my underwear and legs. She moved the band of my underwear down to the point they were barely covering anything. she knelt at the end of her bed and pulled me over so her head was directly in between my legs. She finished pulling my underwear down to reveal my pussy. She looked up to reassure me. I smiled and bit my lip. She went in at ate me up. She was so delicate and it felt so good.

I let out a moan and she kept doing the same thing over and over again circling her tongue making me moan more and more. She moved up to my clit and inserted her fingers into me she moved her tongue and fingers in sync. It was one of the best things ever. She was being so gentle but I wanted her to go harder.

"Don't be so- gentle, go deeper and harder.. please"

She listened moving her fingers quicker making me squirm yet it felt so amazing. 

She went on for 10 minutes until she came back up kissing my skin as she came. She reached behind my back and unclipped my bra. She threw it across the room not caring where it landed. I took hold of her and placed it on my breast she massaged them gently.

I grabbed her waist and flipped her over onto her back. I signalled for her to move backwards and she did. I kissed her collar moving to her chest I removed her bra just like she did for me. I held her breasts as I moved down her stomach. I got to where her underwear was. They were the same as her bra, the same purple lace. I pulled it off her. It grazed her thighs and revealed her treasures. I looked at it and then when in. I couldn't believe I was eating milf pussy. It was one of the best moments of my life. 

We carried on for at least an hour or two.