Chapter 3

I open the door that says, Rosie. A small blonde girl is sitting on the floor. She looks like she's playing with barbies or some sort of doll. "Hello. My name is Y/N and I'm gonna be looking after you while your mum is gone for tonight" I say. I try not to be too loud so I don't startle her. her head turns around and stares at me "Hi" she says "Want to play with me?" she lifts 2 barbies. "In a moment. I just have to check in on your brothers" I say half of my body hiding behind her door. "okay" she says turning back around acting like nothing happened. I close the door and walk over to the other door. I open it and see two boys playing with trains and cars. Above them was a pretty big TV for children. "Who are you?" one of them says just as I open my mouth. "Oh-. I'm your babysitter your mum has just left so ill be taking care of you for tonight" I say. I've always been quite scared of young boys I'm not sure why. They stare at me and don't say a word more. I close the door. I'm not shaking a lot just a little bit. I walk around a bit finding Amy's room and a bathroom. I walk back into the living room completely forgetting about Rosie asking to play with me.

I sit down and check my phone. No new messages. I'm pretty hungry so I walk over to where the kitchen is. I open the fridge and stare at the massive amounts of food in there. I decide to grab a bar of chocolate. Normally they would be somewhere in my house but I guess you don't want it melting. I went and sat over on the sofa I checked my phone and no one was talking about anything so I turned on the TV and just watched whatever was on.