"Zoom Classes" TommyInnit and Reader

(This isn't a request 😐, I just finally got around to writing it😋)

(Idk if he does zoom Classes but cause corona, and the fact idk if he did zoom Classes when crap went down, were gonna pretend he did👍)

(Y/N and Tommy have houses right next to eachother, and their bedroom windows are close too, meaning that they can shout to eachother 👍)

Y/N and Tommy have been neighbors for years now, ever since Y/N moved there when they were 5. And they've been friends since the first day. Y/N and Tommy we're currently in their zoom class, doing their work. They've been in their fourth class for a few minutes now and the teacher was calling on people. Y/N was spacing out and wasn't paying attention, "Y/N, what's the answer to number five" the teacher called. Y/N was still not paying attention. "Y/N?" The teacher called. "Y/N!" The teacher called again. Y/N didn't hear, and still wasn't paying attention.

"Y/N!" Tommy called through his window. Y/N was still out of it. "Y/N! THE TEACHER IS CALLING ON YOU! YOUR ABOUT TO GET KICKED! ANSWER NUMBER FIVE QUICKLY!" Tommy yelled. "Wha- OH! Uhhhhh" Y/N finally snapped back into reality. Y/N unmuted, "Uh- Um-" Y/N started. They had forgotten the answer. (Let's just say it's math, cause doesn't everyone space out in math?) "THE ANSWER IS 25.3!" Tommy yelled again through his window. "Um- 25.3" Y/N answered. "Thank you Y/N, next time please pay attention. You can mute now" the teacher said. And with that Y/N muted their mic. "Your an idiot Y/N. Why do you do this so often? You always space out like this" Tommy said. "Sorry. Math's just boring, ok?" Y/N said. The two laughed for a little bit.

(THE END😋)