"Sleepless" Tommy X Reader

(This wasn't a request and instead was an idea that's been sitting in my notebook for like a month along with like 8 others.)

It was just another normal night. Y/N was over at Tommy's house and it was time for bed, but Y/N just couldn't fall asleep. No matter what they did they just couldn't sleep. So they laid there and looked at the ceiling. When they heard a small knock on the door and the sound of it creeling open. "Y/N?" Tommy called out. "Yeah?" Y/N responded. "Your obviously awake." Tommy said. "No shit Tommy, how long did it take you to figure that one out professor?" Y/N laughed. (And there you can see a Richie Tozier kinnie at his finest)

"Oh shut it Y/N! I'll kick you out" He said loudly. "Sure you will Tommy" Y/N responded while rolling their eyes. "Well no cuddles for you then asshole" Tommy said and started turning around. "Wait!" Y/N shouted. "Shh. Jesus Christ man your loud as hell! If I don't kick you out, my parents certainly will!" Tommy said. Y/N and Tommy laughed before Tommy slumped over (horrible posture by the way, but hey I walk slumped over half the time so🤷🤷) and started walking towards Y/N. He laid down in the bed and they cuddled up to eachother. Tommy smiled and kissed the top of Y/N's head. Y/N wrapped their arms around him and fell asleep along with Tommy.

(The end?)

Hope you Tommy fans enjoyed, I'm trying to work on soulmates part 2 but it's taking a while, so I got this Tommy chapter out instead. Just cause it's short👍👍👍