"Soulmates" Tommy And Reader (Part One?)

(This isn't a request)
(Soulmates aren't just relationships, some times there just friendships 😤)
(So idk if the whole red string of fate this can apply to friendships, but imma write that it does)

Y/N had been streaming on Twitch when they got a notification that one of their favorite streamers was live, Y/N finished their stream and said goodbye to everyone, then raided TommyInnit. (Tommy is the favorite streamer if it wasn't obvious) Tommy got the raid notification and looked at who raided him. "Thank you (insert your username here) for the raid" Tommy said. Y/N smiled and continued to watch his stream. It ended after a few hours and Y/N closed twitch and went downstairs to get a snack.

(Time Skip Brought To You By: Me being on the bus writing a trash story for people that like my trash writing.)

Y/N had gotten a text from a friend of theirs.

'Start of texting:
"Hey Y/N guess what?!"
"What?"
"I found my soulmate Y/N!"
"That's amazing! I'm so happy for you!"
:End of texting'

Y/N waited a few minutes for their friend to respond, but they never did. Y/N sighed. Another one of their friends found their soulmate. Whether that be romantic or platonic. Y/N sat alone in their room just laying on their bed when they got a notification. They lifted off the bed and picked up their phone. It was Tubbo streaming, but Tommy was there too. Y/N smiled at the phone and joined. (Alright so this next part is gonna be just a random thing cause my brain is dead and said this was a good idea) Y/N moved their hand to grab something while still looking at their phone, (the string is connected to your left hand whichever finger you want) they moved their left hand when all of a sudden Tommy's right side looked like he was being pulled. He yelled as he fell. "What the fuck?" He yelled. "Are you ok?" Tubbo asked, the chat was asking the same thing. "MY SOULMATE JUST YANKED ME! THAT MOTHER FUCKER!" Tommy yelled looking at Tubbo. All Tubbo did was laugh. Y/N just starred at their phone. "It's gotta be a coincidence..." They thought.

Y/N wanted to test something, so they moved their left hand to the right, and Tommy fell again. It looked the same as before. "GOD DAMNIT STOP IT YOU MOTHER FUCKER I'M STREAMING! Asshole." Tommy yelled. Y/N laughed a little but realized this meant one thing, he could do the same thing to them...

Tommy decided it was time for revenge, so he moved his right hand quickly to the left, and Y/N got pulled off the bed. Y/N heard him start laughing. Y/N started laughing too. "Tommy stop messing with them" Tubbo said. "But it's funny, and besides they did the same thing to me, so it's only fair." Tommy responded. Tubbo rolled his eyes and continued on with him stream. Y/N moved their hand super quickly and Tommy went flying off his chair again. Y/N started laughing again. Tommy grumbled "Alright whoever the fuck you are, stop it. It's not fucking funny you asshole. I don't give a shit if your my soulmate or not, that fucking hurt!" He yelled at the screen.

Y/N stopped and decided to just leave him alone. Y/N smiled knowing that they found their soulmate, just not exactly how they thought they would. Y/N got up and got ready to stream again, but left Tubbo's stream playing just to see what else was gonna happen. The stream started up and sent all of their fans notifications. Tommy's phone went off and lit up. Tommy clicked on the notification and Y/N heard their own voice. "WHAT?!" Y/N and Tommy yelled, they heard each other's voices in the streams and starred at their phones in disbelief.

Tommy went to grab something very obviously forgetting that it would yank his soulmate. Y/N fell out of their chair leaving Tommy starring at his phone yet again in disbelief. "What the fuck-" Tommy said. "Hey asshole, how about you don't. That was the worst one yet. Oww" Y/N said. Tommy blinked then decided he had a good enough thing to say. "YOU KNEW?" He yelled. Y/N laughed. "Just figured it out before I started stream. Didn't know you were such a big fan." Y/N said. "What do you mean?" Tommy said. "Your lock screen and the notification sound for my stream. Those were me" Y/N replied. "I- well- WELL THEN SHOW US YOUR LOCK SCREEN AND NOTIFICATION FOR ME THEN!" he yelled. "Ok" Y/N said rolling their eyes.

Y/N put Tubbo's stream in the background and showed stream their lock screen and even their home screen, everyone was met with pictures of Tommy. And when Y/N went to their notification sound, there was Tommy screaming. Tubbo just blinked as Tommy and Y/N interacted using their streams. Tommy laughed at Y/N. "S.I.M.P" He said. "Super Important Minecraft Player? Well thanks Tommy." Y/N laughed. "Wha- NO! Whatever" he responded.

(Time Skip Brought To You By DRUGS AND ARSON WITH A HINT OF ANARCHY)

After they ended their streams Tommy and Y/N got in contact with discord and then shared their numbers.
Texting starts:
♥️💥Tommy My Beloved💥♥️: HELLO Y/N!
💫💖Y/N My Beloved 💖💫: HELLO TOMATHY!
♥️💥Tommy My Beloved 💥♥️: NOOOOOOOOO
💫💖Y/N My Beloved💖💫: YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

(Lemme know if I should continue this. This story was a tired and bored project of mine.)