Karl X SapNap X Quackity X Reader "Bad Day"

(this wasn't a request, I've just had this idea forever and never did it until now, so I hope you enjoy)

Y/N was having a bad day, and their boyfriend's could tell. But they all say there thinking of what to do, Y/N wouldn't leave their room at all. A few more minutes passed when Y/N walked out of their room and into the kitchen. They made it almost t the counter before SapNap walked in and hugged them around the waist from behind. He but his chin on their shoulder and smiled at Y/N. Karl walked in next and hugged Y/N to, then Quackity.

Y/N stood there being hugged and started smiling with the boys. "I love you guys" Y/N said. "We love you two Y/N" the three guys said in unison. The guys gave Y/N kisses on the cheek before letting them go. "Are you ok now?" SapNap asked. "Yeah, I'm good. Thank you guys" Y/N responded. Everyone was smiling and they all decided to go to bed, they all walked into their bedroom and cuddled on their giant bed. SapNap was on one side of Y/N, Quackity on the other side, and Karl was laying on Y/N. Everyone came up to Y/N's face, SapNap went in to kiss them first, then Karl, then Quackity. Everyone then fell asleep.

The End(?)
(I know this was short but I didn't know where else to go with this, sooo... But anyways, I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter. And I promise I'm working on part 2 of soulmates, and a Wilbur chapter, plus a few others. They'll be posted soon, I promise 😋)