"Snow And Forest Walks" Karl X Reader

(Not a request, I just had this idea after reading a story)

Y/N and Karl were hanging out at Y/N's house just having fun. (You've been dating for a year now😋 Just some back story for y'all✌️) (Also let's just pretend your taller than him, even if he is technically taller than you. Just height magic for you✨)

Y/N was standing up, picking up any trash around the house. While Karl was sitting curled in a ball. "Hey look! It's snowing!" Karl said hopping up and towards a window. Y/N chuckled. "Y/N! Y/N! Can we go outside and play in the snow?" He asked. "Alright Karl, but after I finish cleaning. Ok?" Y/N said. "Okie" Karl responded.

(Time Skip Brought To You By: you finally being done cleaning that house)

Y/N had finished cleaning up the living room and walked over to Karl's room. "Karl are you ready yet?" Y/N called out while putting on their scarf. "Almost" Karl responded. After a minute Karl came out of his room dressed for the weather and ran to the door with Y/N following after him. Karl unlocked and opened the door then ran out. Karl jumped into a pile of snow while Y/N just starred at him.

After a while of playing in the snow, Y/N and Karl both wanted to go for a walk, so they did (cause yeah). Y/N took Karl's hand while they walked through the forest around their house. "It's so pretty out here" Karl said looking up at everything. "Yeah" Y/N replied. They continued to walk until they reached a small clearing in the trees. Y/N pulled out their phone and started playing music. Y/N and Karl started to dance while snow started falling again. Y/N stopped moving for a minute and watched as snow collected in Karl's hair, on his eyelashes, and on his coat. Y/N had a small smile on their face watching their boyfriend in amazement.

When the music ended Karl looked at Y/N, his face turning pink. They both smiled at eachother. "Let's head home, it's getting colder" Y/N said. Karl nodded. Y/N was walking ahead of Karl. Karl started running towards Y/N's back and jumped up. Y/N caught him. Karl giggled and Y/N smiled. Y/N carried Karl back home on their back.

When the two finally got home, Y/N opened the door and walked in, they let Karl slide off their back. Karl ran up to the fire place and warmed up. Y/N put up their coats and then followed after him. Karl leaned their head on Y/N's shoulder. "Tired?" Y/N asked. Karl didn't respond, he was already asleep. Y/N heard light snores from him. Y/N sat there awake for a moment before also falling asleep.

(The end? Maybe. You guys can ask for another part of this or wait until my brain has an idea for a part two. Hope you guys enjoyed)

(A/N: Sorry that it's been a while since my last update. I've been busy lately and haven't had the time. I'll try to update more, but just know that if there aren't a bunch of updates, I'm alive, I just either don't have ideas or am too busy to write.)