Chapter 7- Bunk

Ignore my mistakes plz...

No one's Pov

It's been few weeks since Yeonjun and Soomi starts to read Taehyung's journal, many days they avoid reading as Jin was scolding them for not eating and today they was sitting in Yeonjun's house garden...about open the journal but stopped when Jin came to them " Yeonjun someone left this for you " Jin hand him a card.

" Thanks " Yeonjun thanked him and Jin walked away " What's that?" Soomi asked and bites an apple afterwards...Yeonjun said beside her " Invitation card " Yeonjun said to her, who frowns " Of what " Just as Soomi was about to read the card...Yeonjun instantly hid it behind his back.

" Hey, show me!" Soomi whined and tries to get to from Yeonjun who nervously gulped and tries to get aways from her...but Soomi snached the card from her and giggled...but her smile fell, Yeonjun sighed and turned away.

Joy Weds Eunwoo

Soomi stares it for sometime, his expressions turning blank " Look Soomi, you will find someone better " Yeonjun tries to tell him who just through the card away " She betrayed me " Soomi sobbed.... Yeonjun rushed to her, hugging her caressing her back " Hey, don't cry " Yeonjun comforted her.

Yeonjun's father was staring at them, smiling sadly " Why can't they have a happy ending " He said slides his hand in his pockets and walked away.....

July 2th, 2001

Dear Diary,

I remember those days, when I used to miss my class just to see Jungkook first in the morning, because after seeing his beautiful face...my days used to get better a lot...my friends thinks I'm crazy and you know yes I am.... because Jungkook is someone who makes me feel complete.

Taehyung's POV

28th, June, 1999

" You are going to miss your classes again Taehyung " Yoonji said to me " Don't worry about me, just go " me and Yoonji was standing on the bus stop, waiting for our bus....well not me " Are you sure?" The bus arrived...I smiled at her and nodded.

She sighed and got on the bus, I waved at her and the bus left...I looked around waiting for Jungkook...and just as I was thinking about him, I saw him walking opposite to the bus stop,wait where is he going? But when his eyes fell on me,he smiled and walked towards me.

" Where were you going?" I asked him, when he stood before me " Home " I frowns " But what about college?" He was sweating, maybe he went for jogging...I smiled a little " I wanted to take shower first " Jungkook said, rubbing his nape " But you look quite fresh " Wait am I flirting?....I looked away blushing.

Jungkook chuckled " Thank you, Thank you " He said...I looks at him smiling sheepishly " How is it at home?" I looks at him...he knows everything, but I don't want to talk about it " It's good, because I'm used to it " I said to him...the bus arrived " Bye " I waved at him and entered into the bus.

He looks at him and waved his, his smile disappearing " Bye " I said again, just not wanted to leave.... Jungkook looks around and then hop on behind me " Hey " he chuckled and sat beside me " What about your college?" I asked him...I know he wanted to take shower first and his books.

I was happy but at the same time concerned too " I will come back to take my books " He said, I smiled biting my lips " So you will drop me to college and come all the way back to get your books?" I asked him, who shrugged " Seems like a lot of travel " I chuckled " So you want me to don't come with you " I looked away.

How much I wanted to say, No! I love your company I feel safe...stay with me forever...but I stopped scared

" If you want to " I said to him...he huffed and looked away " Fine, I will get off on the next stop " He said, maybe disappointed... Finally I holds his hand and looks at him " No " I said to him, keeping aside my all fears I said to him " Stay with me " He looks at me, his eyes meeting mine.

We stared at each other, but our moment broke when the bus stopped with a halt.....I blinked my eyes and looked out of the window...I was blushing once again...He cleared his throat and smiled " If you insist " I laughed... looking back at him....his smile disappearing when his eyes fell on my wrist

I hissed when he grabbed my hand " Did she hit your again? " he asked me, anger visible in his voice...I bite my lower lip and nodded my head " Tae " he looks at me " That day, when your father was pulling you...I didn't like it " He said to me caressing my wrist with his thumb " I felt like killing your father " My heart was beating so fast.

" I know he is your father, but " I stopped him and shook my head " I don't want to talk about him " I said to him, who nodded...bus stopped and we get off from it " Okay see you " I smiled at him and waved....he pouts looking adorable " You are really going?" I chuckled and nodded.

He turned around to go but stopped " Hey Listen " I looks at him " Yeah " I said...He stares at me for sometime but then shook his head " Nothing " He said and smiled I shook my head...he is gone mad " Okay see you " just as I was about to enter into college... Jungkook grabbed my hand.

And starts to run " yah! " I tries to stop him but he just laughed still running.

The second best day in my life, We bunked...he took me to the places I never went to before.... evey moment with him was beautiful...and that day I realized Jungkook is not just my new friend...he was something special not like Jimin, he is my Love.

July 2th, 2001

No one's Pov

Soomi sniffs Yeonjun stopped reading out journal for her " Just like I used to think about Joy....but he betrayed me " Soomi said in a shaking tone... Yeonjun looks at her, this is the first time Yeonjun saw her like this " Tommorow is her wedding we will be going " Soomi said, Yeonjun tried to stop her but she was not listening.

___________________
Chapter 7

What will Soomi do? Any guesses?

Favorite part?

Thanks for reading 💕

Everyone thanks for existing, You are important for this world 🌈

- I purple you 💜

- Author Nim 🐰