Chapter 8 - Confession

Ignore my mistakes plz...

No one's Pov

Yeonjun and Soomi was in Joy's wedding, Soomi was looking sadly at the view in front of him... Joy's groom smiling looking at everyone around the hall " are you okay?" Yeonjun asked her, who shook her head " why can't we get a happy ending?" Soomi asked him, who looks at her and smiled sadly.

" It's okay Soomi, you will get someone better than Joy " Yeonjun said " It's only easy to forget your first love boy " They heard a voice, turning their head...they saw a man sitting on the table with them " Pardon?" Yeonjun said, the man chuckled " I mean it's not easy to forget your first love, unless its your true love " He said to them.

" You are right Mr " Soomi said and smiled at him " My name is Jungkook " he said and smiled at them....Yeonjun and Soomi glance at each other hearing that name but shakes their head " of course it's not him " both of them though and smiled at him " Soomi and his name is Yeonjun " Soomi introduced them.

The wedding Ceremony finished, Soomi decided to give Joy her gift...she made her way to her, Joy's smile fell looking at Soomi " Congratulations, here is your gift " Soomi hand her the gift, Joy opened the box and looks at Soomi with teary eyes, rose petals and ring, the promise ring she gifted Soomi.

" I hope you have a great life, I just want to be happy " Soomi said and walked away, leaving broken Soomi " Let's go " Soomi said to Yeonjun sniffing " best of luck both of you " Jungkook said to them, they smiled and walked away from there....they both went and sat beside a lake.

25th July, 2001

Dear Diary,

Today I finally got to know, the way I love Jungkook, he loves me back...These days he seems like a while other person, but I love him...

Taehyung's POV

I was sitting in trace with Jungkook " So Mina confessed to me, and I said no to her " I looks at Jungkook, who was playing with  my fingers " But Mina is so pretty " I said to him who scoffed " But I already love someone " I looks at him, ignoring the cleanched feeling in my stomach "W-Who?" I asked him in a shaking tone.

He smiled at me, caressing my hand with his thumb " isn't it obvious? You " He whispered, placing I kiss on my hand, I blushed taken back by his sudden confess, before I could could say something, Taehee came and sat on my lap..... instead on letting go of my hand Jungkook intertwined our fingers, I blushed.

" Taehyung! Get up and cook dinner for us!" I heard my step mother's voice coming from downstairs " I h-have make dinner " I stood up, Teehee sat of Jungkook's lap instead....I saw my step mother leaving the house, now only me, Taehee and Jungkook " They are always giving so much for to my baby " I blushed when I heard Jungkook's voice from behind.

I continued cutting the vegetables, I felt his strong arms warping around my waist, I bites my lower lip " Right baby?" I closed my eyes, stopping my movements, he pulled away hearing Taehee's voice " I should leave now " He said I turned around and looks at him " Why? Please stay  " I said to him in pealding tone " He sighed.

" No, Eomma will be back would shout at me for not coming home before her, so " I lower my head but than I felt a kiss on my cheek " Take care " He said to me and walked out, I rushed behind him " Will you come to visit me tomorrow?" I asked him who turned around " why? " He said in a serious tone.

My smile fell, he chuckled " Of course idiot " He said and walked away smiling.

I was so happy, the warm feeling inside me was making me the happiest person in world....I just hope everything stays the same..

25th July, 2001

No one's Pov

" They must be happy " Soomi said looking at the sky, Yeonjun nodded smiling " it's getting dark let's go home " Yeonjun said to her who nodded her head standing on her feet, She closed to journal and stood up, just than a picture fall on the ground from journal, Yeonjun picked her up, turning it around, both Soomi and Yeonjun wide their eyes.

" Dad? With Mr.Jeon?" Yeonjun mumbled...

______________________
Chapter 8

Sorry for late updated

How was it?

Thanks for reading 💕

Everyone thanks for existing, You are important for this world 🌈

- I purple you 💜

- Author Nim 🐰