Chapter 9 - The Gift from Dreamland

Ignore my mistakes plz.....

No one's Pov

Soomi was staring at Yeonjun seeing him shocked seeing the picture, she herself was really shocked, Yeonjun's father with Mr Jeon, the man they met just a moment ago.

" They know each other? " Soomi asked Yeonjun who shrugged " Taehyung never mentioned any one named Taemin, except his 7 years old brother " Yeonjun explained to her but rubbed her temple, frustrated by all of the mess, just a moment ago she saw h...

" They know each other? " Soomi asked Yeonjun who shrugged " Taehyung never mentioned any one named Taemin, except his 7 years old brother " Yeonjun explained to her but rubbed her temple, frustrated by all of the mess, just a moment ago she saw her love getting married...now this picture was getting on her nerves.

"this is  getting on my nerves" Soomi muttered meanwhile Yeonjun was having second thoughts. If they were close in the past, why did his father never mentioned it before? Yea it would make sense if they were friends that had a fight before and now they dont talk anymore...but were they really just.... Nevermind he shouldnt be thinking like this about his father.

" Forget it, just open this journal and continue " Soomi said to him who sighed nodding his head...They both opened the journal, Soomi taking a seat beside Yeonjun who glance at her.

July 27th, 2001

Dear Diary,

It's been three days since Jungkook confessed to me, but we never took any decision about dating...My step mom already hates Jungkook and also Jungkook himself is really respected towards me, he never touch me without my wish...but Sometimes I really get bad feelings.

Will we be together forever?

Taehyung's POV

I was cooking when Taemin came from behind tugging on my pants...I smiled at him " What happened?" I asked him " Jungkook Hyung is waiting for you " hearing that I turn off the stove and pats Taemin thanking him...I went out seeing Taehyung button his lips, I frowns " Kookie? What happened? Why are you standing here?" I asked him.

He gulped, making me even more confused, He holds my hand, handing me a paper " Oh you wrote something again " I smiled and was about to unfold the paper but he stopped me holding my hand " Don't, read it when I leave " Jungkook said to me, it was like he was telling me something with his eyes.

" Are you okay?" I asked him, who shakes his head and left without saying anything, I stared at his back and unfold the paper...I read it, this was the reason he was avoiding eye contact and sweating...at night I glued the paper with my journal.

••• Next Day •••

I was sitting with Jungkook in library, Jungkook's birthday is tomorrow I really to give him a nice and best gift " Come on tell me, what do you want for gift?" I asked him  who looks at him, he wasn't smiling today which was making me really hurt too " Come on you moody bunny " I whined he looks at me " did you read the letter?"