Chapter 16 - Who am I to you?

Ignore my mistakes plz....

No one's Pov

Taehyung and Jungkook gasped when rose petals fall on them....They looks at each other.... Taehyung remember about Jungkook's words " srounded by the rose petals...I will tell you how much I love you " His eyes filled with tears....he can't believe Jungkook is in front of him.

Unknowingly Jungkook leaned to kiss him but,he stopped remember  " He is married " Taehyung noticed... without thinking much, he cupped Jungkook's face and captured his lips...kissing him softly.... Jungkook widen his eyes...but he couldn't help and kiss him back...Tears fall from their eyes.

Soomi squealed but Yeonjun covered her mouth...He smiled looking at them...They pulled away, Jungkook stare at Taehyung who was smiling with tears in his eyes " Taehyung?" Jungkook asked still not believing seeing Taehyung in front of him.... Taehyung nodded his head.

Jungkook chuckled and pulled him in his embrace...Hugging him tightly...They flinched when they heard loud cheering running around they saw their friends, Taehyung widen his eyes " What's happening here? Yeonjun?" Taehyung asked him who smiled at him sheepishly.

" Wait- Yoonji Jimin " Taehyung smiled widely looking at his childhood best friend friends....They smiled at him who hugged them tightly....other smiled looking at the friends reunion " See your father...he is smiling " Soomi said to Yeonjun which Jungkook heard.

" Wait you are Taehyung's son?" Jungkook asked finally remembering about all of the things " Yeah " Yeonjun said to him smiling.... Jungkook's smile fell " I really forgot Taehyung is married " He mumbled but everyone heard him " Oh yeah...but are going to tell her in her grave " Soomi said.

Making Jungkook confused, Taehyung smiled knowing Jungkook was still the same " Means she dead...and doesn't really care " Soomi said to him in duh tone but Taehyung pinched her " Soomi you are becoming really naughty " He said to her who pouts " You really hid yourself Mr Kim under your cold face "

Yoonji rolled her eyes looking at them " Okay everyone out, let them talk " She said dragging everyone with... Jungkook and Taehyung stare at each other...The atmosphere turned awkward after they all left " You have tattoos now " Taehyung said to him...who looks at himself and nodded.

" Y-yeah " He said and awkwardly caresses his nap " How did your wife died?" Jungkook asked him who looks at him " after she gave birth to Yeonjun

" Y-yeah " He said and awkwardly caresses his nap " How did your wife died?" Jungkook asked him who looks at him " after she gave birth to Yeonjun....even he is not my real son...I love him a lot " Taehyung said and lower his head.... Jungkook frowns " What do you mean not your son ?" Jungkook asked him.

Taehyung looks at him and explained it to him, How he got a married to her and her dying " Oh- " Taehyung nodded his head and smiled at him sadly " S-so you got married?" Taehyung wanted to smash himself for asking that question...after all just a few minutes ago they shared a kiss.

" No, How can I when I love you " Taehyung's heart fluttered hearing...He missed hearing that from him...He felt guilty for marrying but He was forced and Jungkook he clearly knew that...And never balmed Taehyung " I never stopped thinking about you " Taehyung mumbled.

Jungkook smiled and looks at him " is this your mansion?" Jungkook asked him who nodded head " Yes, I made this library...you know how much I love libraries " Jungkook looks at him smiling softly " You really are still the same, except you became for beautiful " Jungkook said to him.

Taehyung looks at him surprised, they talked a lot...all of the awkwardness vanished away from the atmosphere....They felt safe with each other after a long time...sadly Jungkook left later making Taehyung pout... Yeonjun and Soomi stares at him shocked at how Taehyung changed.

" It looks like old Taehyung is coming back " Soomi whispered to Yeonjun who nodded smiling " Off to bed both of you, I will deal with you two Tommorow" saying this he walked away Soomi and Yeonjun sighed heavily

Days went by, Taehyung and Jungkook was close to each other soon... remembering about old memories... Taehyung was happy to get him back, both of them knew they love each other still even more than before " will you come to visit  me tommorow?" Taehyung asked him...who stopped and looks at him.

Will you come to visit me tommorow?

The old words Taehyung used to say to him " Why? Who am I to you?" Taehyung's smile fell...He lower his head sadly... Jungkook smiled and moved closer to him  " you will come to meet me tomorrow" Jungkook whispered to him and placed a kiss on his ear.

Taehyung blushed... Taehyung pulled away and gave him his bunny smile... Taehyung hit his chest and broke into his boxy one....Soomi and Yeonjun stared at them smiling " Wish I could Marry Joy too " Soomi sighed and lower her head ... Yeonjun looks at her sadly.

______________________
Chapter 16

How was it?

Thanks for reading 💕

Everyone thanks for existing, You are important for this world 🌈

- I purple you 💜

- Author Nim 🐰