34

"We should head back , the others will start getting worried." Luv stuttered as he reached for Xi's hands gesturing for him to let go.

It wasn't until now , that Luv came face to face with these new feelings towards Xi , he thought he had simply adored him and thought of him as a "younger" brother.

the younger one now has more things on his plate to overthink when he goes to bed.

"Xi." Luv called firmly while looking up at the Cat.

Xi let out a small whimper before he slowly let his master down.

Luvian's shoulders suddenly felt the weight on his shoulders, though he had fun today, and it was definitely an interesting experience , he realized how much he was messing , and how much he wasn't.

it was also indescribably tiring.

The Young prince did not look forward to step into the carriage and experience the long rocky path again , especially when he's in this state , he'd think of how much of a blessing it would be if these fatiguing rocky paths , were to be replaced with smooth roads like those back in his past life.

Of course he'd discuss that with his older brother at a later time.

'There's so much to be done.' He said taking very heavy steps , his feet had began to ache , despite Xi's hands hovering between his sides every time he felt like his master's about to stumble.

they finally reached the carriage , Luv rested his head against the back that was closest to him , Isaac's.

He huffed as he slumped against the butler's back getting an unknown whiff of some strong musk scent, it caused his eyebrows to furrow faintly 'whose..?' It stung his nose again starting to smell familiar.

"Your highness?" The butler swiftly turned immediately catching the young prince and seating him on the edge of the carriage.

"This is why I was against the idea of you going outside." Arthur ranted as he moved the cloak hood off of Luvian's head , to see him a little clearer.

"We are Returning to the Palace, Right now." He announced while caressing the younger one's slightly Rosy cheek.

"I'm alright-! Just scarcely sleepy." Said Luv being genuine.

Isaac eyed the younger prince's feet , thinking that he'd take care of it tonight.

Arthur looked at his younger brother judging by the past events of Today he had a reason not to fall for it.

"Come here." He said as he pulled out a heavy blanket.

"But it's hot.." he crawled inside the carriage and into his seat.

"Come. Here." Arthur repeated , then he suffocated the poor baby by wrapping him in the blanket.

Luv sighed leaning against Xi as he closed his eyes , he'd better fall asleep before he gets carriage-sick.

He twitched when he felt Arthur pulling his head to his arm instead.

'Please..god just let me sleep in peace.' He cried mentally.

-

Thankfully for our Luv , when he woke up the next day he was at his bed , he wiggled his feet under the sheets they oddly felt better Than he expected.

Isaac had greeted him as usual with opening the drapes. "Good morning, your highness." Isaac shot a smile.

The prince rubbed his eyes to see him clearer , and gave him a nod in response.