1.

The man looked at the child in the arms of the maid with cold crimson eyes, dull, and soulless, ones to make everyone around him tremble in fear of getting caught within them, the child in the maidservent's arms was just born a few minutes ago, however— he hasn't shed a tear. instead he was sleeping soundly, well, alive, and breathing.

He, the child had a full head of platinum hair, that was still wet because of how the maids rushed to clean him up before The king arrives. it curled around his Pale still with a tint of deep red skin, he had long blonde lashes that twitched along with his eyelids, the tiny hands that were all clutched in.

he was a beautiful, bursting with health baby boy, nevertheless he was definitely on the smaller side.

As The man moved closer to the child, and in an immediate response, the maid holding him, held him tighter, and with protectiveness, as if he was her own-

for it was only a right act of instinct.

he the king was fully prepared to snap the child's neck, his cue being the moment he comes to hear him cry.

This was the firstborn boy that was a spitting image of the late grandfather when he was young.

his crimson eyes nearly flickered in the dim, and spacious room, where the maids were aligned and parted, frozen in their positions along with the few guards.

they who didn't dare to avert their eyes from the ground, stood silent knowing exactly what to expect,

unless.

♦ a time before, and in a entirely different world ♦

His life's to be described as an average student's. Been an only child, who was very hardworking, he had completely ignored his mental instability.

"work first, feel and think later."

in result there were his impressive accomplishments.

A family of two that cared about him, and treated him well, to the point where he couldn't remember the last time he's ever gotten scolded by them, or them raising a hand on him.

Overall his Life would fit under the simple, short description of the word -bland-

at the subway station, He.
waiting by the lane for the train to arrive.
The male kept his eyes, and fingers busy with his cellphone checking random news, and the weather.

[34.98% of Rain]

Nothing out of the ordinary, the world was in chaos, as always.

Glancing to the direction of the train upon hearing the sound of the constantly increasing crisp chugging noises as it got closer.

Taking a heavy step forward, not crossing the lined yellow tape on the floor.

"You dropped something." Said an owner of an unknown voice, one that was filled with smug along with an almost hippyish dialect.

Hard to forget.

The brunette turned around to look at him, unsure if he's talking to him or to someone else, seeing how he was facing him, he naturally took it as if he was indeed the one expecting a reply from.

The mono-lidded eyes that were once relaxed and tired, widened when a firm hand came in contact with the center of his chest, heart-beats getting louder and faster, like it's competing with the rumbling of the train.

and in a flash his body got pushed back with such strong force "h..?——"

The Last thing he felt was the numb yet sharp pain of his body clashing against the hard ground, and the cold of the train's metal rail against his back.