20

[this chapter contains sensitive content that might not be suitable for some people , please feel free to skip if uncomfortable.]

Luvian who's hugging his knees against the bed , clenching and pulling the bedsheets tightly, his trembling small flushed body jolting every now and then , 'wo..what the hell is this-' "n-..uh."

"-is this feeling..It's like my insides are boiling..'

"..it hurts..!" He buried his head against the the pillow, He couldn't tell whither he was speaking or thinking to himself.

He couldn't even decide if he should be scared of what's coming or just accepting it until it was over , of course it felt endless , he was just trying to calm himself , fooling his own self by thinking that the pain is going away soon , but it was no use.

It got to the point where he couldn't feel his body , even if he fell down the window he would feel nothing but the numbness that was caused by the heat that took over his body.

He crawled towards the edge of the bed his body swaying due to not being able to maintain his balance, wanting to let out something that built up inside him he slowly inserted his trembling fingers into his mouth to force himself to throw it all up.

Just then his slender arm was yanked by Arthur, luvian stayed in the same position heavily breathing , he didn't even have the strength to lift his head up , even if he did he wouldn't be able to recognize who was in front of him.

"Mhm, That's Right,..it's hurting isn't it? You're burning up aren't You." Said Arthur calmly as he lifted his brother up and embraced him in his arms, though knowing god damn well that the youngest can't hear him.

Arthur headed towards a bathtub that was filled with ice holding luv who seemed a lifeless doll in His arms "it will feel good soon." He kissed the youngest's forehead.

WARNING ⚠️:NSFW CONTENT AHEAD.
-
-
-

Arthur slowly laid Lillian onto the ice filled bathtub then stepped into it , immediately luv's temperature naturally went down , after a few minutes he managed to unconsciously open his two-toned eyes , he blinked heavily as the older one planted soft kisses on his face.

"Since luv loves his older brother, shall I teach you a little something , hm?" Said Arthur whose hands slowly creeped onto the younger's small hips , the oldest stared at the youngest with lusty eyes before leaning against his neck "Big brother will be Your first and..Only." He hastily and roughly bit into luvian's neck he shivered out of excitement and closed his crimson eyes as they rolled to the back of his head out of Pleasure, pulling his teeth out only to keep thrusting his teeth into the closet spot , he briefly stopped when he got to his thigh then looked down at his painfully energetic big boy "That's too bad..it doesn't seem like it fit , what do You think? Can u take it? My little songbird.." He planted an other kiss on Lillian's forehead "it doesn't seem like you have a choice."

And so Arthur started loosening the Younger's up.

Thanks to whatever Arthur was doing little by little luvian's pain started to lessen , little did he know that he'll wake up only to deal with an other painful experience.

And By the time that luvian started to gain his consciousness "ngh.."

'..oh , I'm still alive..did i pa..-!' Was the first thing he thought of.

He didn't know where to look or what to do he just laid there looking at his tummy and the part where he and his brother are connected in terror.

"You woke up sooner than I've expected." Arthur said huskily before growling against the younger's ear.

"...w-what are you doing..?!" He questioned 'o-of course I know what he's doing- me , him , why me and him , L-right now he's..' luv panicked

"It's called making Love." Arthur lifted his shirt up with a wide smile.

'Uh what a bad dream.' Luv thought to himself and closed his eyes tightly in hopes of waking up , then reality hit him.

Arthur thrusted roughly pushing it all in one go without hesitation causing luv to let out a squawk , he groaned.
"look here , we are connected isn't that lovely?"

"..-Please..-!!?" He gasped when he was attacked by an other strong thrust after an other..an other and an other.
When he saw a small opening he attempted to escape yet it only made things worse when Arthur pulled him back and even deeper "hm? Did This little kitty just tried to escape?" Arthur said in a sadistic tone , luv let out a sharp cry with every thrust.

Luvian's cries slowly started to crack until there was nothing left to be heard but Arthur heavy breaths and deep groans , the sound of strong slapping , the ice cubes that partly melted crashing into each other , water spilling out and ice cubes fleeing out of the tub.

Arthur continued until the next day even when luvian lost his consciousness again , though he wanted to continue , he stopped for the sake of his Younger brother, leaving behind a now slightly bloody bathtub he held up the tiredly sleeping youngest and rinsed him up , covered  him with a warm towel,  he then went back to the bedroom , and laid down without breaking the connection.