Luke's Crush

Luke POV

We were singing songs at the campfire when I got a gut feeling to go near Thalia's Pine. When I reached there I saw Grover and a new girl ( really beautiful - no don't think about that ) with a minotaur horn in her hand reach the borders. Just then she stumbled, I guess from fighting a monster. I quickly went there and carried her bridal style. She met my eyes and the first thing I thought was that she has the most beautiful sea green eyes. Then she went out of consciousness.

" Hey G - man, what happened ? " I asked him

He was so panicked. " Hey its okay. At least she didn't get turned into a tree. So your good ".

" Bla ha ha. You're terrible at soothing someone's nerves Luke ". 

" Well atleast I'm better than Chiron ". By the time we finished talking we reached the porch of the Big House.

" Chiron the new demigod is here. She got blacked out after battling the minotaur. Got pretty knocked up to. Should I fix her up ? "

" Sure Luke, just tell her to meet me and Mr. D in the rec room.  "

" Okay Chiron . Hey Grover you coming ? "

I didn't wait for him to reply. I put her in one of the free rooms and started patching her with the help of Will.

Soon the room was filled with Grover, Will, and the Stolls.

" Sooo who has a little wittle crush Luuke " Conner started.

" Someone must have prayed to Aphrodite for a hot bomb like her to fall for you " Travis ended.

Oh gods, its going to be a very long day. Finally I had enough. I felt my face heating up. Damn. Couldn't this come later. " I don't have a crush on her. Also this topic is over and be quiet you'll wake her up ! " I said sharply.