The Council of the Gods

( This happens when Perci requests an audience with the Oracle )

3rd POV

In the throne room sitting at the center was Zeus himself. Next to him was a petite woman with wings on her back and rainbow - streaked hair.

" Iris, please summon the rest of the council that has not answered the call. I could us the time to think. Thank you. "

Posiedon, Hermes, Hestia, and Athena were already there.

" Only if you had a brain to think. " Poseidon mumbled. Zeus would have replied with a scathing retort if not for Hestia. Iris smiled at her gratefully and she smiled warmly in return.

Iris nodded in acknowledgment and without further ado she went through the rainbow leading her to a cafe. What surprised her was Lady Aphrodite and Lord Hephaestus were chatting together. She steeled her nerves and called out to them. They both nodded and Aphrodite kissed Hephaestus on the cheek and left in the form of a dove. Hephaestus looked at Iris an spoke. 

" Uh, Iris could you keep this a secret ? "

Iris nodded and Hephaestus disappeared in flames. She then traced Lady Demeter's aura and left through yet another rainbow. 

She appeared in front of what seemed a farm with rows of different grains with surrounding a small but homey cottage. She walked to the porch where a lady with green robes sat on a rocking chair. " Hello Lady Demeter, Lord Zeus has summoned you for the council. "

Demeter sighed and replied. " Iris how many time have I told you its only Demeter to you ? " her voice hinting exasperation. " Anyways see you later for our evening tea if the council meeting is not delayed. "

" Of course Demeter " They both transported away but to different places. Demeter outside the throne room in the Empire State building and Iris in middle of a camp of silver tents. She went inside the main tent where Lady Artemis and Lord Apollo were discussing. These two sibling had a bond very strong but nobody knew except Iris. It was when she caught them both hunting together. Despite the belief that Apollo was an airhead it was quite the contrary as he shared the domain of wisdom. Iris only knew about it because Hestia and her had caught him red handed once. It included a hangout, prophecy and books. Something they did not need to go into. " Lady Artemis, Lord Apollo your presences are requested at the council. "

" Sure thing for a beautiful lady like you, Iris. " Apollo beamed and winked at her playfully when Artemis just sighed and smacked the back of his head. Iris just stood there, her eyes filled with laughter. The both waved and disappeared in a mix of golden and silver. Iris shaked her head in silent humor before traversing to Camp Half - blood.

She teleported to the Big House where Lord Dionysus was playing pinochle with Chiron. Noticing her presence they both turned. Chiron smiled warmly at her and Dionysus smiled at her without the latter ( Chiron ) knowing. He then teleported in a scent of grapes while the other two conversed softly about the problem. After giving Chiron the brief she swiftly summoned a rainbow and went to Olympus in order of finding Ares and Hera.

Iris teleported inside Ares temple and simply called out to him in an unsure voice. Afterall who would be eager to hangout with the God of war after the gossip of his breakout with Aphrodite. She quickly told him about his summons and left but what she didn't notice was the wicked gleam that seemed to take over his senses.

Lastly she went inside a majestic white palace. Inside was the goddess herself weeping. Iris face softened as she tried to cheer her up reminding their evening tea with Demeter, Hestia and herself of course ! Finally the topic was directed to the council as Lady Hera put on her ' strong willed lady ' mask and teleported away to the throne room.

THE COUNCIL WAS IN SESSION !