Graduation

꧁☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎꧂
🆈/🅽 🅿︎🅾︎🆅

I open my eyes and get up to ready myself because we have training today obviously.

So, yesterday, before I travel back to AOT, I explain to my brother about the travelling things. Although he already know cuz Flynn told him, but he doesn't believe Flynn. So, he came to my house with his family to visit. He scold me for wanting to travel through universe again but hey- Like what sissy Hannah said, it's my life and I can do anything I want!

So to the present, I get a shower and wear the Training Corps' uniform. I got out of the dorm and look around to find out that it is still early in the morning. What time is it.. I thought but nothing can answer me now because I don't have a watch! And at this time period, they don't do watches! They do time pocket..! ..Pocket time..? Agh! Whatever.

I walk around the place and take some fresh air. I found a good spot to sit, aka below a tree. I sit down on the grass and take a breather. The forest.. the training forest.. what is it called? Oh yeah! (Forest name)! I suddenly thought. I should bring my katana and check that place out.

꧁☁︎︎☁︎︎☁︎︎꧂

It is now evening, also called as our free time. Free time is when you could do anything you want obviously. And then after free time, we have dinner and bed time. Most of the time, when it is free time, I would go back to the dorm and take a quick nap. Not bothering to take a shower first because of the tiredness. But, since I want to check out (forest name), I have to sacrifice my sleep time.

Right after Shadis dismisses us all, I walk to the dorm and sneakily bring the katana that I stuff in a bag (like how Rin from Blue Exorcist's katana bag). If I'm right, (forest name) is the deeper part of the forest where we use to practice our ODM gear. (Y'know, the forest where they fly, and then a 'gap'. And then, at the back of the 'gap' there's 'another' forest and that forest, is the (forest name))

 And then, at the back of the 'gap' there's 'another' forest and that forest, is the (forest name))

(Ya'll understand now??)

As I successfully arrived there, I put the katana aside cuz if I'm not mistaken, back in the kny anime, Tanjiro never really use the katana in the forest. Cuz he use the forest to train his nose ability, his reflexes and speed.

I take a breath and run into the forest like how Tanjiro did in the anime when he first came to that mountain.

꧁☾☾☾꧂

"Christa.. can you take some food for me..?"

"Yes- Oh my Walls! Y/n! Are you okay?! I never remember you have that much bruises!"

Christa said as she saw my body head to toe full of scratches and bruises. Ngl, it hurt like hell. I should've expected that forest is a hell of traps.. I shot a gentle smile to reassure Christa that I'm.. fine.. She frowns but still go to the mess hall to eat dinner and grab food for me.

I take a quick shower and wear my nightwear first before heading to the clinic to get treated. I walk to the clinic, like I expected, no one is here. Cuz it is night and I'm sure the nurse that works here already got home. I grab the med kid and wrap myself.

After wrapping myself with the wrapper, I lowkey felt like a mummy. My body is full with wraps and bandages. I bet people going to ask me. Especially momma Mikasa.

I walk back to the dorm and found Historia and Ywir on my way. Historia give me the loaf of bread like how I requested. I thank her and continue walking back to the dorm. I sit on my bed and started to devour the bread. Those training in (forest name) really drain my energy.. Hopefully I'll wake up early tomorrow. I thought. Cuz I know, if I am too tired today, it'll be hard for me to wake up early tomorrow.

  ꧁☀︎︎☀︎︎☀︎︎꧂
🅽︎🅰︎🆁︎🆁︎🅰︎🆃︎🅾︎🆁︎ 🅿︎🅾︎🆅︎

So bassically, all those three years of training in the Training Corps, she will go to (forest name) to train using the katana. Also training the Hinokami Kagura breathing technique, or should I say, Sun breathing. The first time she tried doing that breathing technique, it didn't work cuz of the she breath. After s few times of training the sun breathing, she finally got it. Gotta say, since she first go to (forest name), her senses are now sharper than before. Her reflexes are now sharper and her concentration got better.

There are also times when Y/n travels back to her own universe. She just remembered that she have work to go to but Flynn told her that they believe that Y/n is in coma still. So, that's cool.

So now, we'll time skip to the graduation night. All of the cadets are gathered. Some are excited for the graduation and some are nervous af for the graduation. Tonight is also the night where all of the trainees could choose which military branch (branch right? correct me if I'm wrong) they want to join. Garrison, Survey Corps or the most corrupted brigade ever existed in Paradise Island, the Military Police.

Shadis yell out the top ten of the trainees and those top ten are the only ones that could join the Military Police. Our mc here is quite shocked at the fact she's the top two strongest. But what makes her more surprised is that Reiner is also the top two, making there are two person in the top two. Cuz they are equally strong so it's not fair for the higher-ups to put Reiner on top three.

After the graduation, Y/n change her clothes and walk to (forest name). While she is on her way to (forest name) until she felt a hand on her shoulder. She yelped and quickly turn around to see Eren.

"O-oh.. um.. hi Eren. What are you doing here?"

"I'm the that should be asking you that. Where are you going? If I'm not mistaken, we're not allowed to go there. But it seems like you're going there"

Eren said as he pointed his finger towards (forest name).

"Rumors said that, that forest is full of traps. So they name it, Hell of Traps."

Eren explained. He turn to look at Y/n before continue asking.

"Is this where you have been going..? And.. what is that you're bringing on your back?"

"It's nothing you should worry about.. hehe"

Y/n said as she almost stutter at her words. Eren look at her suspicious before sighing.

"Did you hide something from me?"

omg.. I can't keep lying to him.. I feel guilty.. Y/n inhales before replying Eren's question.

"I'm sorry Eren. But I'll tell you when the time is right."

Eren look at the ground while clenching his fist. He felt angry at her for not fully believing him for her to tell him the secret that she has been hiding. Eren raise his head with his brows furrowed. Not in anger tho.

"Okay then. I'll wait for you to open up. And if you're heading to (forest name), please be careful.."

"I will Eren"

Y/n smiled before walking to (forest name) while Eren watch her go.