Base

ꨄꨄꨄ

Like what Captain Levi told us yesterday, we were now on our way to our new base. I forgot how secluded the new base would be.. I thought as I look around the forest. The weather is nice today.. I thought as I subconsciously smiled.

A few minutes into the ride, we have arrived at the new base. Instead of a big ass building-like castle like our old base, we've got an old shed. Yes.. a shed. As we transferred all of our things inside the shed, Levi asked us to clean our new base.

"We're back!" Jean's voice filled the small shed as he get inside. Jean walks inside the shed with boxes in his hand, at his back Connie also come in with boxes in his hand.

"Did you clean your boots before coming in?" Eren, with a scarf hanging on his head and another scarf hanging low at his jaw. He is holding a broom as he walk closer to Jean. I swear he looks like a househusband right now.. I let out a silent giggle as I look at him.

"Um.. no? Why would I?" Jean said as he put down the box at a corner of the shed.

"Why, you ask? Because you are inviting germs and dirt into the shed!" Eren said, higher-ing his voice.

"Woah. Chill! Relax, my man!" I said, wearing a sheepish smile as I pat his shoulder.

"Chill? You mean cold? But Eren doesn't seem cold at all. Instead, he is hot, burning in anger." Armin said as he walk to my side.

"Well.. I said that to calm Eren down.. You know? Cold down from anger?"

"Oo. I understand." Armin said as he nodded, understanding what I mean.

I walk to the dining table. I just realised that one of the bun is gone. I look to the side and saw Sasha, who is whistling with her hand in her pocket. You think you can escape? Huh, Sasha? I smiled.

"Sasha? Are you hungry? If you are, you should've said you know. Now, Levi is going to come for your ass." Sasha's head perked up as I said Levi's name.

Without me realising, a guy had walked to my side and use his index finger and wipe his finger on the tabel. "Tch." He said. Wait.. Levi? When did you got here?

"Didn't I gave you enough time?" He asked.

"Um.. we're sorry captain." Eren said. Levi scoffed as he walk away.

"Um.. cadet L/n?" I turned my head to the door and saw Moblit standing there.

♫♫♫

"So today, I want to put some experiments on you" Hange said as she, me and Moblit walk at the forest. "I want to see what would you do if you're in a danger since I have a theory that maybe your 'power' will show off once you're in danger." She added.

"So.. what're we doing-" I was cut off as Hange use one of her hand to hold my hands and another hand, holding a blade, holding the blade to my neck.

"Hange-san!" Moblit said.

"Don't worry Moblit. This is the experiment." Hange said as she put more forces into the blade, pushing the blade closer to my neck. I tried to calm myself as I stand still.

When I am calm enough, I kick Hange's legs and free myself from Hange's hold. I love you and all Hange. I know you want hugs from me. But don't put a blade at my neck!  As I freed myself, I immediately get into fighting stance.

She smirk as she run towards me with a blade still in her hand. Damn you look attractive- I quickly move my head to the side since she aim at my neck.

She started to flung herself towards me with the blade. I keep on dodging her attacks because I don't wanna fight her. Anyways, she said she wants me to feel that urgent feeling, so that she could see my real power—which is my blood. Well.. more like this body's blood.

As I keep dodging, I didn't realised that I am moving backwards. She keep on attacking me and I keep on dodging, trying my best not to let her draw any of my blood.

Suddenly, my instinct kick in and I heard a trigger being pulled from one of the trees behind me. Are there people up there? I look behind me with my head looking up at the tree branches, not bothering to dodge because of my panic state. The bullet had made a cut at my face. I could as the blood flowing out.

I didn't get any time to check who shot me just now, because Hange started to attack me again. I started to panic as I know that there are many people standing at the tree branches with their shotguns. Why didn't I pay attention to my surroundings! I scold myself.

Another trigger had been pulled but I successfully dodge it. They aim for my head area, but since I had dodged it, it goes to my arm instead. Yes, I didn't dodge the bullet completely because of Hange!

2 minutes have passed with Hange still attacking but weirdly, the people on the trees haven't started to shoot yet. This shitty experiment could get my anxiety high rocket! I could feel my heartbeat increasing and my hands run cold. Calm yourself Y/n!

I could hear another trigger had been pulled, without thinking any further, I revealed my deepest secret.

"Redblood: Cutting Through!"

I yelled as I slash the drops of my blood the bullet, making the bullet looked like it just had been cut.

I widened my eyes in realisation. I just-

"That is so COOL!" Hange squealed so hard. She walk closer to me and look up at the tree branches and said that they are dismissed. To my surprise, they are all the new Levi Squad! You know like Mikasa, Armin, Jean and others! Shit. I just revealed myself..