On the run

⌨︎︎⌨︎︎⌨︎︎

"A kid from the 104th Training Corps..?"

"Ah! They must be talking about Christa! Christa Lenz! She is the most shortest trainees of all of us. She also joins us, the Survey Corps. She's cute too." Armin said his theory out loud.

So, if you're wondering, we—who were at Wall Sina when Eren and Annie fight—got news that Wall Rose had been breached again. So, some of the cadets that were there—at Wall Rose—went to this one abandoned-looking castle called the Utgard Castle. And ya'll know the rest.

It is nighttime so, we are at advantage since titans won't be walking around. But that is totally the opposite for those at the abandoned castle. Although I'm not there, I just knew it because I still remember what happens at this episode.

"C'mon Y/n! Let's go!" Eren take my hand and dragged me away to the stables to take our horse, get on 'em and ride to the Utgard Castle since they called for back-up.

A few hours of riding the horse, I could see the crack of dawn. I could feel my eyes wanting to shut but I force them open. Geez.. today is a no-sleep day.. I thought. I keep daydreaming until I didn't realised that I had been unconscious. Ya know, there just this one time when you're just too tired that your brain was kinda like 'Shut down' and you suddenly sleep. Although you don't wanna sleep.. cuz you're at the class..| (• ◡•)| (totally not me 🥴)

Yeah..

..

When I open my eyes back, I realised I'm at home. Fuck.. did I go unconscious again..? I thought as I sit up on my bed. The heartbeat-machine is gone. Same as the nose-bud thingy. But the water is still there. I look at my hand, there's the needle sticking inside it.

What should I do.. I thought since I don't really feel like going back just yet. Oh yeah.. what had been happening lately?

I grab my smartphone that is laying at the nightstand beside me. I turn it on and put in the passcode that is actually the numbers of my ID card, but backwards. I tap the Twitter icon and scroll through my home page.

"#freepalestine.." I muttered as I scroll through the page. It seems like the world had just realised what had been happening at Palestine just now.

I found a video with the #freepalestine. I tap on the video and it shows a video about a few Palestinian at a mosque, praying until a bomb made their way in. "Oh my.." I muttered.

I get out of Twitter and went to my messages to see if there's anyone messaged me. Hah! Like that will happen.

I open my messages and, thankfully no one had messaged me or anything, except for the family group chat. My little brother is spamming videos about the Palestinians and saying that he is going to make charity for them. He also sent a link for us to make charity too. I tap the link and gave a few of my money away for those in need.

After that, I turn off my phone and lay back on my bed. I'm so tired with all of these travelling.. but it's worth it I smiled at my own thought as my eyes closed.

...

...

...

I open my eyes back open to see that I am still riding the horse. Did I just slept while I'm sitting up straight?... Looks like it.

I look at the sky and realised that the sun had risen. The figure of the Utgard Castle also had came in view. How long did I sleep while riding this horse..?

シシシ

We had taken those who were in the Utgard Castle and now, here we are at the top of Wall Rose. All the time we've been at the top of Wall Rose, I kept an eye on those traitors. Bipolar Bitch and Sleep Ninja. I think they realised me staring at them as the Yoga Teacher whispered something to Hot Blondy while looking at me. (Ya'll know who they are right?😏)

And now they are- oh wait.. Oh no! They are walking towards meh!! Shit I cursed inside my head as I look around for anyone. Just anyone! I don't wanna get molested again by that blondy! (Remember in part 3 🙃??)

I found Eren standing about 5 foot away from me. I immediately ran towards him and hug his arm with my head hang low. He was surprised at the sudden touch. "Uh.. Y/n?-"

"Ah! Eren. Y/n"

That voice.. Bipolar- I peaked a little and saw blondy and ninja coming. Towards. US. Oh my goodness.. these bitches literally gave me trauma! Fuck you, Reinearrr!

"Oh! Hi, Reiner. Bertollthh." Eren greeted them.

"So, we wanted to say that,.. after all of this, we're gonna go back to our hometown." Reinear said.

"Your hometown? Oh yeah! Outside the walls right?" Eren said.

"Yes.." ThiccBlondy said. "We also wanted to ask you to come with us."

"Eh? Me? Come with you guys? To your hometown?"

"Yeah. You and Y/n." That thicc bitch said as he look at my eyes. I got sudden shivers as he look at me like that. Kinda remind me of his.. creepy face. 😣😖. I don't wanna die Ma! To-chan!

I hid my face behind Eren's body. He look at me weirdly. "Hey Y/n. You're okay?"

"And um.. eren."

"Yes Reiner?"

"I want to know your opinion."

"About what?"

Here he comes. The stupidity.. I could feel it!

"What would you feel if I said that I'm the Armoured Titan and Beltotl is the Colossal Titan? Then, we asked you to come with us."

Eren furrowed his eyebrows. "What do you think I would reply? Of course, I would not follow you guys! Are you okay Reiner?"

"N-no! He's just a little tired. Right, Reiner?" Belrito said.

"Y-yeah.. maybe I am.." Reiner said.

ᗩᑌTOᖇᖇ
𝙄 𝙖𝙢 𝙨𝙤 𝙨𝙤𝙧𝙧𝙮 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙥𝙤𝙨𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙖 𝙡𝙤𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙚. 𝙈𝙮 𝙤𝙣𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙚 𝙘𝙡𝙖𝙨𝙨 𝙝𝙖𝙙 𝙟𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙧𝙩𝙚𝙙. 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙖𝙗𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙩𝙤 𝙥𝙤𝙨𝙩 𝙖 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙄 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙡𝙞𝙨𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙄 𝙖𝙘𝙘𝙞𝙙𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙮 𝙨𝙠𝙞𝙥𝙥𝙚𝙙 𝙖𝙣 𝙞𝙢𝙥𝙤𝙧𝙩𝙖𝙣𝙩 𝙥𝙖𝙧𝙩. 𝘼𝙣𝙮𝙬𝙖𝙮𝙨, 𝙁𝙍𝙀𝙀 𝙋𝘼𝙇𝙀𝙎𝙏𝙄𝙉𝙀!!!  ✊✊ #freepalestine