8.

Word count: 668
Warning: swearing

—————

(Y/N)'s POV:

Michael was hiding something. But not just anything..I think it's a really important thing I need to know
Even if I'm very paranoid about this kind of things, I'm kinda used to the anxiety it gives me

I shrugged the thought quickly and looked at the boy, he turned his head to look at me and gave me a closed eye smile

"We're almost there" he paused for a moment "do you still have any questions?" I closed my eyes and shaked my head as a no
"Ok then" he chuckled "Actually—" he hummed in respons "—since when do you work here?"

He thought about it for a minute or so "My memory is not the best but you can say I know this pizzeria like the back of my hand"
I wasn't surprised at all since, as he said before, his father worked here and he maybe continued his job

The elevator stopped "You know what to do" Mike said. I started feeling uncomfortable "Right sorry, I'll go first"

'He just..' I smiled and went after him into the vent.
As we arrived at the Control Module the boy started speaking "I'm gonna sit here since I think you're capable to do your job alone"
'I swear sometimes I hate this guy so much' I sighed

I checked on Ballora and everything was ok, same went with Foxy

"That's strange" I turned around "What do you mean?"
The boy looked at me "Usually at the second night they are more stubborn but looks like they are pretty calm tonight", I was confused.

" 'Stubborn'? What does he mean by that? Maybe Fritz was right?—" My thoughts were interrupted by a loud thud. "Did you hear that?" I whispered "Mhm.." Michael immediately took my hand and put me under the desk.
"Stay here." he said with a serious voice. The thud became more ripetitive and loud.

"What the hell are you gonna do?" I nearly shouted "Don't worry. I worked here for a long time,, I know what I'm doing."

I was scared.

He is going to hurt himself. I could feel it. "Let me come with you." his eyes widened "Are you crazy?" maybe or maybe not. "You heard me. I'm not gonna let you go alone. What if they're gonna kill you?"
He looked at me with dead but sad eyes

"(Y/N) you won't understand." that pissed me "Well then explain it to me."
"I-" he paused and sighed, "No (Y/N). Stay here." He didn't even let me finish that he disappeared.
His mood changed so quickly when we heard the thud. "I wonder what was that" I thought out loud.

- Time Skip -

I think an hour passed and he still haven't shown up. But right when I was about to fall asleep I heard some steps. He stopped in front of the table and crouched "Hey (Y/N)" he greeted with a little smile "Hello" I smiled back "What happened?"
"Oh nothing important, just an animal" I sighed and stood up "Well, I should get back to work-"

"Don't worry about it, you seemed really scared before so you can just go home" I looked at him "Michael.." he smirked "Don't worry about Henry, he'll understand"
I smiled "Thank you Mike,, I'll return the favor"
"I mean If you insist" the boy said giggling

"And this time I can go by myself, please don't worry about me" he eyed me for a moment "Just this time."

We made it to the top floor and said our goodbyes while I started walking home.

Michael's POV:

As I watched (Y/N)'s silhouette get more far away I closed the building's door and turned around.

"For fuck's sake Ennard." the pile of metal's wires appeared from the ceiling's vent "What. Be grateful I didn't kill her." his voice seemed more glitched than before. "But that doesn't mean you can scare her."

A moment of silence passed "You know you can't fall in love with her..right?"

—————

FINALLY I MADE IT TO POST IT. PLEASE FORGIVE ME I'M IN ROMANIA RIGHT NOW AND THE INTERNET IS SHIT HERE💀
Anyways I hope you enjoyed

See you soon<3