1.

This is future sephtis, please this is so cringe but I promise that from chapter 9 things will get a bit better😭 hope you enjoy<3
(And not everything will be the same as the original storyline)

Warning: Swearing
Word count: 1048

~•~
Blood.
That's all I can see..my hands, my legs and even my face covered in blood.

"M-My god, w-what did we do..?"

Black.
Everything around me became black.

"It's your fault."

I could feel a tear streaming down my face.
"N-No..I-I didn't mean t-to"
I started to shake.

"You didn't mean to? But look! You killed an innocent!"

"S-Shut up.."

"And you know it too! YOU DON'T REGRET IT!"

"P-Please stop i-it.." I mumbled

"What was that? 'Stop it' what? The fact that you killed somebody and you can't accept it?
You're so pathetic."

I was trying to calm down "W-Why are y-you doing this t-to me..?"

The voice started laughing "You're so silly (Y/N)..why are you faking your innocence?
You're just trying to avoid the fact that they will blame you and never love you again as before, am I right?"

It was right..after what I've done, they would never forgive me.
"N-No..they k-know it was a-an accident."

Silence.
"Why don't y-you just leave me a-alone..?" I had managed to calm down a bit

I hear a giggle...it became louder and louder "I will NEVER LEAVE YOU."
~•~

I wake up panting
"Great, another nightmare", I look at the clock "It's just 5:30 am? *Sigh* ..I'm gonna take a walk outside"

I dress up with a purple hoodie and black pants, I take my phone and headphones and put my shoes on.

"Let's hope I'm not gonna run into anyone.."

-Time skip-

I was walking for about 15 minutes "Neither my favorite songs can light up my mood.."
I was about to head back when something caught my attention.

A person..he was taller than me with a black hoodie..
I could see his blue eyes looking at the moon.

I stared at him for some seconds '
He looks..familiar..'

I snapped out of my thoughts when I noticed he was looking at me.

'Sh*t..now he'll think I'm a creep' I put on my headphones and started to head back home 'You're so stupid (Y/N)!'

I continued to curse under my breath, I was so embarrassed!
"I hope I will not meet him again, I think I'll die from embarrassment! ..Ok (Y/N) calm down, he will forget eventually"

I was so busy thinking about what happened that I noticed I was already in front of my apartment "Finally"

-Time Skip-

I was on my bed watching some posts on instagram when my alarm goes on.

"F*CK, THAT SCARED THE SH*T OUT OF ME!" I sigh and stop the alarm and go into the bathroom.

I look at my reflection in the mirror
"That nightmare..what did the voice meant by that?.."

I couldn't remember barely anything, just the blood and the same sentence repeated multiple times: 'Your fault'.

"Was that something important..?"

I sigh. "Let's not worry about it too much"

I got into the shower and start cleaning myself .
After 10 minutes I go out and choose my outfit for today.

"Mhm..this anddd this!" A yellow sweater and blue jeans. When I finished the ringtone of my phone starts playing.

"Who is it at this hour." I tried to stay calm.
I take my phone and read the number.

'Sh*t-' It was my dad..I think I know why he called me.

I pick up "Hey dad?"
"(Y/N) you know I love you right?"
"Uhh yeah, why?"
"I will go straight to the point, have you got a job?"
"..." I'm so f*cked up-
"(Y/N)."
"No dad.."
"..*Sigh* (Y/N) if you don't get a job by tomorrow, I will not welcome you in my house if they kick you out."

Great, first the nightmare and now this.
"How can I get a job by tomorrow?"

-Time skip-

I went to the cafeteria so I can clear my thoughts.
As I open the door I was welcomed by a familiar voice.

"Hey (Y/N)! Come sit here!" I look at the direction from where the voice came from and a smile formed on my face.

"Hey Friz! How are you?" I say as I sit down in front of him "I'm doing pretty good"
He is tall like me, has ginger hair and brown eyes.

"What are you doing here?" I ask
"Oh, I came here to relax from work!" he smiles.

"Want something? I pay" I look at him with wide eyes "What!? Are you kidding me? I'm gonna pay by myself!"

"I insist (Y/N)." When he is like this I cannot do anything about it and just accept his offer. I sigh
"Okay okay, but I'm gonna give you back the money"

We talked for 20 minutes
'I still have to get a job..if I don't I'm going to live on the streets-'

"Earth to (Y/N)!" I was interrupted by Friz.
"Oh sorry, uhm..what did you say?" I smile awkwardly.

"Something's wrong? You aren't the energetic (Y/N) I know" I giggle a bit "You really know me Friz, don't you?" I stay silent for some seconds.

"My dad called me this morning and said I have to get a job by tomorrow.."

He looks at me worried, then gasped "What? What happened?" I ask worried "I remembered, they need a night guard at Circus Baby's Entertainment and Rental!"

"Isn't that the pizzeria where you work?"
"Yeah but I have the dayshift..after what happened in the other pizzeria.." he mumbled the last part "What did you say?"
"Oh no, don't worry" he laughed awkwardly.

'It can't be so difficult to look after some robots, right?'

—————

There are for sure some grammar mistakes but still it was kinda fun to write it.
See you soon<3