10.

Words: 1180
Warning: mention of death, gn!reader, angst, hurt/comfort, cheesiness, bad grammar

———

Michael entered the house silently, he just wanted to sleep and ignore everything and everyone.
Why couldn't he just get a normal life? Was maybe god teaching him a lesson for all the bad things he made in the past? He really didn't know, he was actually thinking he was going crazy.

"I'm already crazy enough, I don't want to end up like my father.." he mumbled quietly to himself "Stuffing dead kids into animatronic suits..."
His dad was crazy. He admitted so many times but he doesn't want to believe it, his mind is still trying to portray the perfect family he had always wished for.

Tired and stressed he just plopped in the bed without even worrying about the suit he had on, of course his tie was loose since it would've been uncomfortable and he managed to get his shoes off.
His mind was blank. The boy just waited to drift to sleep silently and patiently.

———

"You won't die. But you wish you could"

Micheal shot his eyes open, paralyzed with little tears in his eyes. He turned around to face the ceiling and put his hand on his face "Mother fucker."
It was some time ago but the feeling and the trauma stayed with him for a long time.

He still remembers Ennard's face when he saw him the first time. Shivers went down his spine "That son of a bitch is probably killing some animals right now."

Silent seconds passed until a broken sob escaped Micheal's lips "Fuck off,,"

———

Weirdly that night you had a nightmare too. A boy with a foxy mask, brown messy hair, a grey sleeveless shirt and black pants.

He seemed so friendly yet so distant. You couldn't see his face properly, maybe because of the mask but you could have sworn it was him. The guy that you always have searched for.
The guy that you forgot about. The guy that started everything.

"Don't come looking for me Y/N. I'm no longer the one you knew." You were confused "What do you mean?"
A small smile appeared on his face "Soon or later you will understand." he paused for a moment, "Please, just remember my name—" you were all ears. Finally you could figure out who he was and what he has to do with your life.

"My name is.."

"Terrence." you said quietly with wide eyes. You were shaking. "Fuck.. him. Why did I forgot about him?" your trembling hand went on your mouth to muffle the little cries.
You were overwhelmed, you couldn't believe it. You finally remembered what happened.

What 'Terrence' made happen.

———

You barely slept that night. You could only think about Terrence,, where is he now? Is he alright? Will you ever see him again? Those questions just made you head ache.
How could you even forget him? He was always the one who took care of you even tho he never wanted to admit the fact that he cared. You thought it was funny, now you can only smile at the memory.

To reduce the pain, you thought that maybe your favorite coffee shop was a good idea. Getting your favorite drink and maybe read a simple book.

You put whatever you saw first. A black turtle neck with a large cardigan and a pair of baggy jeans.
A comfy outfit that you loved and that already made you feel a little bit better.
That coffee shop wasn't that far from your house so you got to have a little walk to refresh your thoughts.

As you entered the small building, you looked around.. and it was almost empty. You could see just five or six people enjoying their day but someone catched your eye.
A familiar figure sitting on a table near the window looking outside calmly,, Michael. It seems that he hasn't noticed you so you decide to surprise him.

You greeted the staff and took your order, when you got it you silently went to Michael's table.
The boy slowly looked up and when he saw your face his eyes widened a little. "Y/N,, it's great to see you" he said with that british accent smiling.
"Hi Mike, it's lovely to see you here too! Is it a problem if I sit here?" he shook his head "I don't mind at all, it was getting kinda lonely."

As you sit down you took a moment to look at Michael, he was wearing a grey turtleneck and a pair of black loose pants and his hair was styled in a half bun..
You had to be honest with yourself, he was really handsome.

But you noticed another thing; his eyes were a bit red as if he had been crying during the night.
And it looks like he noticed yours too.. you gave him a sad smile "How are you?" that question made him pause for a second "I could ask you the same thing." you both chuckled.
"Yeah it was a rough night" he admitted and looked outside the window "I was thinking about things that happened in the past, but they were.. memories I wanted to forget."

When he turned again at you he was surprised to see you still looking at him with a small smile.
You were actually listening to him, to his feelings, to his thoughts.

"I'm so sorry to hear that Michael, things will get better I promise. We are on the same boat right now and I'm positive that this is just temporary and we will get out of this." He was out of words. Maybe you thought that your 'comforting words' meant nothing but to him, it was the best thing someone could do for him.

You smile slowly disappeared "I actually had a nightmare" you said "It was about a person I haven't seen in forever.."
The boy sighed "I'm sure they're ok and if you're looking for them, I'm convinced that they are looking for you too." he smiled and you did the same thing.
But thinking about his words again made you blush a little.

"Looks like the perfect life really doesn't exist" you said quietly but loud enough for Mike to hear, he laughed which made you stomach flip "I know right? It's kinda funny to see how this world always has something positive or negative for us."

You took a sip of your drink and then stopped for a moment thinking about what you could say, yet Michael did it first "Still, thank you Y/N. I really appreciated what you said for me, it was a really kind gift—" he flushed "—and thank you for sitting with me too."
You looked at him smiling "It's nothing and.. thank you. I really needed some comfort right now to be honest" you giggled.

He got up of his seat and went near your chair, he raised a hand put it on your head caressing your hair. You looked up and saw his smile, a smile you never saw before "Anytime, just text me if you wanna talk again."

———

THIS IS SO CHEESY 😭😭 but I love Michael too much so I had to
Hope you enjoyed this chapter cause I really enjoyed writing it!<3