The Beginning

Characters:

* Anastasia Smith (Sgt of Marines)
* Sarah Paulson
* Jessica Langston (best friend and Sgt of Marines)
* Blake Stevens (Childhood best friend who is in love with Anastasia)
* Sandra Bullock
* Cate Blanchett
* Might add more later on.

Flash Back- 3 years ago

  "Anastasia! Come on I wanna get drunk and sing at the karaoke bar!" Jessica whined walking into our apartment.
  I internally groaned. I really didn't wanna go out tonight. I've had a long week dealing with junior marines and stuck up higher ups. I really just want to turn on Criminal Minds and drink a few beers.
  "Jess I don't feel like it." I sighed.
  Jessica stomped her foot and crossed her arms, "Come on Anna! This is the third weekend that you've blew me and the rest of the squad off. We miss you. What happened to the fun Anastasia that was always up for drunk singing?"
"That 'Fun Anastasia' has just been made platoon Sgt, and has more responsibilities and has to stay sober in case any of the other junior marines decides to be dumb and I have to go get them." I said rubbing my face.
"Ana, they will be fine. You are not a robot, you need to go out and have fun. I'm worried about you." She sits beside me and grabs my hand, "I know that you have more responsibilities and I understand that you don't want to mess up.. but that makes it so much more important for you to have your down time and relax. Your going to have a nervous breakdown if you don't set aside your work and focus on you."
  Jessica is right. Lately I've only focused on my junior marines and making sure their personal and professional needs are met, but not my own.
  I lay my head on her shoulder and exhale, "Your right. Thank you."
  Jessica laughs and pulls me off the couch, "Of course I'm right! Now go put on your best outfit that screams "daddy" and let's go party!"
  "Please don't ever refer to me as daddy ever again." I cringed just saying the "D" word.
  "Alright fine. Your Mommy outfit."
  "That's even worse..."
  "Just go do your thing and make your self look sexy."
  "Bitch I'm already sexy."
We both burst into a fit of giggles. I go into my room and throw on a pair of light wash, ripped American Eagle jeans and my favorite The Rock No Bull muscle shirt. And top it off with my black vans. Spike the top of my hair. 
  I walk back into our living room area and wait for Jessica.
  "Bitch how are you not ready yet?!" I yell while I do my pat down. Phone, wallet, keys. I'm good.
  ""NOT ALL OF US HAVE SHORT HAIR ANASTASIA!"
  I laugh quietly so she doesn't hear. Jess has been known to throw shoes at me when she's irritated.
  "I love you." I say with my southern accent. 

~At bar~

  The sound of drunk people singing is loud and that distinct smell of drunk, is thick in the air. Jessica and I take a seat at the bar, I order a Screw driver while Jess gets a double shot of Tequila.
  "Oh shit." I mutter.
  "Oh yes." Jessica smiles wickedly at me.
I shake my head as she throws them back and orders another round, "just leave the tab open!" She yells to the bartender.
  I turn my attention back on the crowd and I notice a few people dancing and laughing. I get the urge to dance.
  I grab Jessica's hand, "I wanna dance!"
Jess gladly follows me onto the dance floor.
One of my new favorite country songs by Cole Swindell "Last Single Saturday" is playing while we're dancing.
  "Dude, this hot chick is staring at you." Jess yells in my ear. I look in the direction that she's staring in and low a behold, a beautiful blonde in a red sun dress and giving me the bedroom eyes.
  "Go buy her a drink." Jessica nudges me towards her.
  "What!" I exclaim, "I don't even know her! What am I supposed to say?!"
  "Your a charming, natural flirt! Just go swoop her off her feet and get laid tonight! Just make sure to text me so I know you ain't dead!" Jess pushes me in her direction.
  I take a second to gather my bearings and sit next to her.
  I take a deep breath, "I'm not going to use the universal cheesy line of 'I haven't seen you here before.' So, hi."
  She giggles, "Well if you won't say it then I will, because I'm here every Friday night and this is the first time I've seen you here." She says and lightly touches my forearm.
I blush as she doesn't remove her hand from my forearm. "So, are you from around here?" I ask flexing my muscle just a little. She notices and digs her fingers into my forearm. I hold in my groan as she moves a little closer.
  "I grew up in Tampa, Florida. Then I moved to New York.. but I moved out here a few years ago for work." She says trailing her fingers towards my hand. "What about you?" She whispers into my ear. I feel a tingle go down my spine as I feel her breath on my ear and on the back of my neck.
  "I-I um originally from North Carolina, but I'm stationed on Camp Pendleton." I stutter.
  She is so sexy, and the way she's touching my hair and breathing on me. I'm having a hard time focusing.
  She raises an eyebrow, "Your a Marine?"
"Yes ma'am." I reply.
She smirks and leans closer to me. I look down and her cleavage is in perfect sight. God I wish I could tear her dress off right now.
  "Well thank you for your service." She whispers into my ear with a husky, dominant tone.
  I visibly shudder, which she immediately notices. She shifts to the side and takes her other hand and slides it through the open part of my muscle shirt on the back. I lightly gasp and look her in the eyes. She has a smug look on her as she leans and kisses below my ear.
  "Have I mentioned that you are so sexy?" She husks into my ear before biting my ear lobe. I can't control myself anymore, I moan and lean into her. She kisses my neck lightly, then makes her way to the nap of my neck and bites. I gasp and stand up.
She looks worried for a moment, but that look vanishes when I hold my hand for her, "you wanna get out of here?"
  She grabs my hand and smirks, "my place or yours?"
"Yours," I answer, "I don't think my roommate would appreciate seeing what I'm about to do to you."
She raises an eyebrow and stands up, she's a little taller than me. She wraps her arms around my waist and pulls me flush against her and leans into my ear, "Baby girl, you might be a big bad marine, but I'm in charge, and if anybody is gonna be screaming, it'll be you."
  My mouth hangs open in shock as she drags me to her car.

~Her House~

  She opens the door for me as I look around, I turn to tell her how beautiful her house is, "your house..." I'm cut off by her pushing me against the wall and slamming her lips on mine. I wrap my arms around her neck.
  She slides her tongue across my lips, asking for entrance. I let her in and battle her tongue for dominance. This woman has flipped the script. Normally I'm the one in charge, making women come undone.
  She sees that I'm still fighting. She pulls away from the kiss and turns me around. I'm about to ask her what she's doing when I feel her hand come down and slap my ass. I gasp and she spanks me again 4 more times before pressing herself against my back.
  "Baby girl," she growls into my ear, "what did I say?"
  "That your in charge." I whisper.
"I'm sorry I didn't hear you baby, say it louder."
"You are." I say a little louder.
"Still didn't hear you." She says spanking me again.
"Your in charge mommy!" I yell.
I blush when I realize what I said. She gives a dark, throaty laugh, "that's right baby girl. And don't you ever forget that."
  She turns me back around and picks me up. I wrap my legs around her waist. She walks through her house and carries me to her room. She sets me down and takes off my shirt.
  "Strip quickly baby, I want to feel you now."
I immediately strip naked and before I could do anything else, she pushes me onto the bed, situates herself between my legs and latches onto my breast. I throw my head back and moan loudly as she sucks on my nipple. Little nips here there. She trails down my stomach making me squeal every time she takes a bite. I look down and see her looking at me with pure lust in her eyes and she gets to where I need her the most.
  "Wait," I say breathless.
She immediately stops and crawls back up me, "are you okay? Did I hurt you?" She asks worried.
  "No, I just... I don't even know your name." I whisper.
She smiles sweetly, "Sarah. Sarah Paulson sweetheart."
"My name is Anastasia Smith." I say stroking her short blonde hair.
She leans down and kisses me softly, "do you want to continue or do you want to stop ms. Anastasia?"
I drag my leg up and over her hip, "I want to continue."
Sarah smirks down at me and kisses my neck, then continues on her original path back to where I need her most.
My breathing picks up and she blows cool air over my aching wet center. I arch my back as she drags her tongue up my slit and then tortures my clit. I buck hips to meet her rhythm.
  Sarah slides her arms under my thighs and comes up and holds my hips down.
  I feel the familiar feeling of bliss quickly approaching.
  "Sarah," I gasp out, "I'm gonna cum!"
Sarah doesn't respond, she just tightens her hold on my hips and she sucks hard on my clit. My toes curl and I throw my head back and scream.
  Sarah kisses her way up my body before kissing my lips. I catch my breath and she plants loving kisses all over my face, neck, and chest.
  I calm down and pull her face towards mine.
"That was amazing." I whisper against her lips, "your turn now."
"I'm okay sweetheart," she says rolling over and pulling my head onto her chest, "you can next time."
I smile and snuggle into her chest.
"Next time. And maybe I can take you on a date before hand?" I ask looking up at her.
She plants a kiss on my forehead.
"I wouldn't have it any other way sweet heart."
I smile and drift off to sleep.

(A/N) This fan fiction is strictly fictional and in no way is it actually true! Nor is it a way to disrespect Sarah Paulson's personal life or relationships!