The Beginning Part 2

Flash back~ 3 years ago

Anastasia POV

  I slowly wake to a light thumping feeling. I look up and see Sarah sleeping. Lightly snoring. She's so cute. I begin to trace my fingers from her belly button, between her breasts, and to her collar bone. I continue that pattern until she does a cute grunt and slowly open her eyes.
  "Good morning beautiful." I smile and kiss her chest. Sarah stretches her arms above her head, letting one of her breasts peak out from behind her sun dress that she wouldn't let me tear off of her last night.
  I kiss her exposed nipple and lightly suck. Sarah gasps and her arms come back down and she puts hands on the back of my head.
  "Baby if you keep doing that, your head is gonna be between my legs." She warns and forces me up to kiss her.
  "Sounds really good actually." I whisper against her lips.
  "I told you baby girl," she flips us so she's on top, "next time."
  Sarah gets up and heads to the bathroom.
I sigh out of disappointment. I can't wait for next time.
  I get out of Sarah's bed and put my clothes back on.
"So when can I take you out? I'm free until Tuesday." I say walking to the bathroom.
  "I'm free tomorrow." Sarah says striping out of her dress to get in the shower. I can't help but stare. She is absolutely stunning.
  "It's rude to stare Ana." Sarah warns while raising an eyebrow at me in the mirror.
"I can't help my self baby," I smirk hugging her from behind, "and your being mean not letting me touch you until after our date."
  Sarah gives a throaty laugh in return, "you'll survive baby." She turns around and gives me a kiss. "I'm not kicking you out, but my director called and I have to be on set in about an hour so I have to get ready."
  "That's fine love. I should probably get going anyways. My roommate, Jessica, is probably wondering where I am." I say after giving her another kiss. "I'm gonna put my phone number on your night stand. Call me whenever you are free and you want me to take you out." I call out as I'm writing my phone number on a scratch piece of paper.
  "Who is Jessica?" Sarah asks following me out of the bathroom.
  I turn and see Sarah with a look of question on her face.
  "Jessica is a fellow marine along with me. She's my roommate. Nothing more." I say taking her hand.
  "Okay. I'll call you whenever I'm done." Sarah says kissing me one last time before I leave.

~My apartment~

  "BITCH WHY DID YOU NOT CALL ME!" Is the first thing I hear as soon as I walk through the door.
  "I'm sorry," I say hugging Jessica, "as soon as I got to Sarah's apartment, we you know..." "what?" Jessica said smiling from ear to ear.
  "You know what we did." I said laughing and going to the kitchen.
"Dude she was hot! Please tell me you got her number!" Jessica says following me to the kitchen.
"Well I gave her mine and told her to call me when she's available." I said grabbing a water from the fridge and sitting at the counter.
  "Why didn't you just get her number?" Jessica asks with a confused look on her face.
  "Because Sarah knows that I'm a marine and what if she doesn't want that lifestyle," I begin with a sigh, "come on Jess. You know good and well that it's very tiring trying to date a marine. Especially if the other person isn't military. It's a lot to ask of someone who doesn't understand our lifestyle."
  "Well I mean yeah, but I mean it's not like your gonna marry her." Jess says.
"Still, if Sarah really wants to go out with  me and try to make something between us, then she has to know what she's getting involved with."

~2 days later~

I felt my phone vibrate while in my meeting with a few officers. I discreetly look at my phone and see a text from Sarah. 

Sarah: Hey baby, I'm sorry it took me 2 days to contact you. Ryan had me shooting scenes back to back. I'm free this weekend if you still want to go on that date.

Me: I was beginning to to wonder if you forgot about me. Thought I was gonna have to get a search party and track you down. And yes I would love to.

Sarah: No need for a search party. Your stuck with me now.

Me: Good.

I continue to smile at her cute texts when I hear someone clear their throat.
"Sgt Smith," my Lt begins with an amused look on her face," Is there something you would like to share with us?"
  My Lt and I are cool so I reply back with, "yeah I met a hot chick and she finally texted me back and wants to go on a date."
  She laughs along with the other officers and Sgt's. Jessica high gives me.

~Weekend Date~

"So where are you taking me?" Sarah asks as I drive to my secret destination.
"You'll see." I say with a small smirk.
  Sarah raises an eyebrow at me, "Might want to wipe that smirk off your face before I spank you again."
  "Don't threaten with a good time mommy. I enjoyed that." I wink over at her.
  Sarah gives me a smirk before placing her hand on my thigh.
  I pull up to the pier, I run around to Sarah's door and open her door for her.
"Oh I love this place." Sarah says with a smile and then kisses me cheek. I smile and walk her to the entrance and find us a table.

We order our food and then I can't help but stare at Sarah, "You are so beautiful."
  "Thank you baby." She gives a slight blush.
"So I'm gonna be honest with you Sarah."
She reaches across the table and holds my hand, "go ahead."
I take a deep breath, "so that comment you made about being stuck with me..." "oh baby if I scared you, I didn't mean it for real." Sarah says worried.
  I chuckle before kissing her hand, "no you didn't scare me. Made me smile.. no, Sarah you know I'm military, and being military has its challenges. And for someone who is not military, it can be stressful. So I just want you to know that if we do start to date and become a thing, it's going to be hard sometimes."
  Sarah smiles at me and kisses my hand, "Anastasia, I really like you. And yes it may be difficult sometimes, but I'm willing to work through it.. it's crazy, we just met and I feel like I've known you forever."
I just smile at her. I bite my lower lip and give a little nod which makes her chuckle.
"So can I still pleasure you tonight?" I ask wiggling my eyebrows.
  Sarah throws her back and laughs, "yes."
"Score!" I throw my hands above my head.
  We both continue to laugh and get to know each other for the rest of the evening until we finally get back to her place.

(A/N) So this will probably be the last flash back for a while. I just wanted to show how the relationship started before I get into the 'present mode' of Anastasia and Sarah's relationship.