I Told You So

(WARNING: Contains sexual content with strap-on.)

Anastasia POV

  It's been 4 months since mine and Sarah's break up. And it's also been 4 months since things with Kate started. Speaking of Kate, things are going great. I admit that it happened way faster than I intended, but we lucked out. We're compatible on so many levels.
   I'm still hurt from how things ended with Sarah, and I've been completely open and honest with Kate about my feelings, and she's been so understanding.
  Kate told me about how's she's worried that if the opportunity arises, that I would go running back to Sarah. and I've reassured her that I would never do that to her.

Kate's House

    I'm cooking breakfast while Kate is in the shower. The door bell goes off.
   Kate and I aren't expecting anyone. Kate walks out of our room looking confused, "we're we expecting company?"
"No." I reply going to the door with Kate on my heels.
I open the door and I'm stunned in place.
  "Sarah?" Kate asks confused, "what are you doing here?"
   Sarah just looks at me, "I came to speak to Anna."
"Yeah not gonna happen so you can leave now." Kate replies pushing me behind her.
"Anna can speak for herself." Sarah snaps.
"Both of you stop it," I say giving them both my death glare, "what do you want Sarah?"
"Can I speak to you in private please?" She asks softly, longing in her eyes.
"No you can't," I respond as Kate wraps her arm around my waist, "whatever you have to say you can say in front of my girlfriend."

Sarah looks a little shocked and then her expression turns to hurt.
"Listen Anna," Sarah begins and clears her throat, "I just wanted to say that I'm sorry about how things ended.. I was wrong to treat you that way. I still love you, and I'm probably too late. But please forgive me."

I stare at her in disbelief. I feel Kate tense up beside me. I grab her hand that is on my hip and squeeze it in comfort.

"Sarah, you remember what I told you the day you broke things off?" I ask crossing my arms.

Tears slides down Sarah's face, "please Anastasia I'm sorry."

"I told you that once you realize what you lost and that you fucked up, to not come back. Because I'm not taking you back. And I still stand by that. You hurt me and threw away our time together like it was nothing."

Sarah's tears are falling at a faster rate now. She slowly nods her head and walks away.

I stand there a watch her leave, Kate runs her hand down my back, "are you okay baby?"

I shut the door and hug her.

"I'm okay." I reply and kiss her, "I told you that I love you. And I only want you."

Kate just smiles and dips me and kisses me. I giggle from her actions.

"Okay let me go take care of the disaster in the kitchen." I say heading towards the smoke. Kate just laughs and smacks my ass.

"Hey!" I exclaim blushing. She just throws me a wink.

(SEXUAL CONTENT)

"You love it." She whispers in my ear wrapping her arms around my waist from behind. Kissing my neck gently. My giggle turns into a low moan. I lay my head back on her shoulder to give her better access.

"I know what I want for breakfast." She kisses my ear.

I turn the stove off and turn around to face her.

"Baby please take me to bed." I whisper against her lips, "have your way with me."

Kate smirks and picks me up, I wrap my legs around her waist. She carries me to our bed and tells me to strip. She goes into our closet and finds our toys.

"I was gonna save this for the weekend for our 4 month anniversary, but I can't wait that long. I want to fuck you hard." Kate says throwing a strap-on on our bed.

I moan at the thought of Kate fucking me like that. Kate pulls me to the edge of the bed and spreads my legs wide.

She kneels down and plants a soft kiss on my clit. I moan her name and she gets to work on eating me out. I grab her blonde locks and start to grind on her face lightly.

I feel my orgasm approaching, "Baby I'm cumming."

Kate pulls away making me whine. She chuckles darkly, "oh don't worry baby. I got you"

Kate puts the strap on and I moan at the sight.

"Baby you look so sexy." I say touching myself.

Kate roughly grabs behind my knees and spreads my legs as wide as they will go and lines the tip up with my entrance.

"If at any point you want to stop, tell me okay baby." Kate says pointedly, "remember the safe word?"

"Red." I whisper, "please Kate."

Kate smirks and slowly pushes the strap into me. My back arches and my moan catches in my throat. The strap is completely inside me.

Kate slowly pulls out and gently pushes back in making my moan audible.

When Kate realizes that I'm good, she abruptly pulls out and slams back in making me scream. Kate keeps up this pace until I'm seeing stars.

I come down from my high and shudder as Kate pulls her cock out of me.

"Holy shit baby how are you so good at that?" I ask Kate getting up and almost trip from my wobbly legs. She catches me and keeps me balanced.

"Baby before you, let's just say that I've had to time to practice." Kate replies letting me go once she sees I'm good.

"That's fine baby. As long as I'm the only one receiving it from you then I don't care about your history."

Kate hugs me and kisses me, "you are my one and only. I'm going to marry you one day."

I smile into our kiss, "Good."

(A/N) So this is it for this story. I wanted to give you guys one last chapter for who Anastasia chooses plus a little bit of smut for you nasties 😂 your welcome.

On the real side tho, I honestly didn't plan on the story going this way. I wanted to have more drama with Kate and Sarah. But I'm just so drained and tired that I just wanted to end it.

And if you ever find yourself in a complicated relationship like I portrayed Anastasia and Sarah. Then be a bad hardass, don't ever let someone treat you like that. And when you leave, tell them they fucked up and they lost out.