Reality

(A/N)
  Y'all, get ready for a roller coaster of emotion. I've been planning this story for a while. And Sarah Paulson is my celebrity crush. But so is Kate McKinnon.. so get ready my lovelies 😎

Anastasia POV

~Present Day~

I wake up to find Sarah not beside me. I hear rumbling around, so I know she's getting ready to leave. I sigh in disappointment.
The last 3 months has been tough. Between me just getting back from a month and a half training exercise and Sarah about to start a new movie, she hardly has any time for me. But I'm trying to be patient and understanding.
Sarah and I started having issues right before I left for my training exercise. I thought that the distance would help us some. But ever since I got back, nothing has really changed.
Sarah is just desperate to get out of the house.. Away from me.
I take a deep breath and get out of bed.
"Baby," I say walking into the kitchen to find her getting her script and organizing herself, "you know what time your getting off? I wanna go on a date."
"I don't know Anastasia," she says not even looking at me, "Ryan wants to do a night shoot the next few nights."
"Okay." I mutter going over to the coffee machine.
"When do you go back to work again?" Sarah asks passing me a mug.
"That desperate to get away from me." I mumble.
"Oh my God Anastasia," Sarah sighs pinching the bridge of her nose, "I didn't mean it like that."
"I took a month off." I say turning to face her.
"Baby you know you don't have to do that," Sarah starts going to grab her purse.
"Yeah your right, it's not like your gonna spend any time with me." I say watching her walk to the door.
Sarah stops and immediately turns to me with a look in her eye that I know all too well, she's mad now.
"Why do you want to start something every morning Anastasia?" She yells, "my God. What do you want from me!"
I feel my tears threatening to spill, "I miss you and I want to spend more time with you! It's that too much to ask of your long-term girlfriend."
My tears have already spilled. Sarah sets her bag down and slowly walks towards me.
"Says you. You were gone for a month and a half!" She yells at me.
"I can't control that Sarah!" I yell back, "I go where the Marine Corps tells me to go!"
"You know what, I'm done with this conversation. I have a late shoot tonight, so don't wait up." Sarah grabs her bag and slams the door.
I stand for a moment staring at the door.
Everything was so right, when did it go so wrong?

My phone buzzes on the counter. I see Jessica's ID.
"What's up Bitch?!?" Jessica yells over the receiver.
"Hey girl, I miss you." I mumble.
"What's wrong?" Her happy tone immediately turns into concern. I wipe my tears away.
"Sarah and I are fighting again." My voice shakes a little.
"Oh no honey, what happened?"
"I told her that I miss her and one thing led to another and then she threw in my face about how I can't talk about not spending time with her since I was gone for a month and a half."
"What!" Jessica exclaims over the phone, "she can't say that, it's your job! You have no control over that."
"That's what I told her," I'm fully crying now, "but then she didn't even continue. She just grabbed her stuff and left."
"I'm sorry honey."
"I don't know Jess," I sigh with defeat, "I really think she's tired of me. I think she's gonna call it quits."

My door bell rings and I'm confused, I'm not expecting anyone. I walk to the door and I immediately notice Kate. I open the door, "hey I wasn't expecting you. Come on in."
  "Sorry I didn't call," she says giving me a hug before taking her jacket off, "but I was in the neighborhood and figured I'd say hi."
  I pull her over to the couch, "in the neighborhood?" I start with a laugh, "Bitch New York is all the way across the country."
  "I was actually here for an interview with Ellen," she boops my nose and I giggle, "so I can say that ma'am!"
  "Ah, promoting 'The Spy Who Dumped Me'."
"Yeah, but enough about me," she turns on her side and adjusts her legs so she's sitting criss-cross, "how are you? How is Sarah."
  I run my fingers through my hair and lean back, "honestly Kate, not too good."
    She places her hand on my thigh, "what's going on?" 
  "We're fighting again," I state simply, "3 years and I feel like she's gonna throw it all away.. I have rejected so many opportunities to stay here so I can be with her. And, I don't know... I'm losing her."
  I look up at Kate and see her looking at me with a certain look I can't decipher.
  "Well honestly Ana, Sarah is an idiot for not realizing what she has.. you are an amazing woman and anyone would be lucky to have you."
  "Your my friend," I gently slap her arm and laugh, "your supposed to say that."
  She grabs my hand and kisses it, "doesn't make it less true.. if you were mine, I wouldn't let you out of my sight. I'd annoy the hell out of you."
  I laugh and go to the kitchen, "now your really talkin like a crazy person."
  Kate does her deep throaty laugh and follows me to the kitchen.
  "You want anything to drink? Eat?" I ask rumbling around. 
  "Nah I'm good. But I do have a favor to ask." Kate says going for the dishes.
"No!" I take a rag and slap her ass with it,  "you are not doing my chores. You will relax!"
  Kate laughs at my outburst and pulls me into a hug, "and what's up?"
  "I forgot to book a hotel for the night," Kate begins pulling away, "you mind if I stay for the night?"
"Of course," I say and go back to the living room with Kate close behind, "Sarah says she's doing a night shoot, so if she comes in late, don't be frightened."
  "Okay sweetheart." Kate says with her throaty laugh.

  I feel the mattress dip and I stir awake. I look over my shoulder and see Sarah settling in.
  "Why is Kate on our couch." Sarah says quietly.
  I groan and stretch my arms above my head, "she forgot to book a hotel for the night so I told her it was cool if she stayed for the night."
  "How do you forget to book a hotel when you know your going across the country." Sarah huffs out.
  "Oh hush," I swat her shoulder lightly, "Kate is a friend and she's welcome."
  Sarah huffs and turns on her side, back facing me.
  I sigh and stare at her back. I finally reach over and wrap my arm around her waist and kiss her shoulder, "I love you." 
  I continue to kiss up her neck and reach my hand around to grab her breast.
"Ana, I'm really not in the mood." Sarah sighs and moves out of my touch.
  I immediately let go and let a tear slid down my face.
  I sit up and slid to the edge of the bed.
  "Do you still love me?" I ask quietly.
  It's silent for a minute. I feel movement behind me and in a moment, Sarah is kneeling in front of me, "Anastasia I do love you. I'm sorry for being distant lately. I just," she lays her head on my lap, "I don't know what I'm doing.. I'm sorry."
  I kiss her head, "baby please make love to me. I miss you."
  Sarah immediately sits up and pushes me back.
"I love you," Sarah whispers kissing up my naked torso. Stopping at my breast to show them some attention.
  I let out a breathy moan as she sucks my nipples.
  "Oh baby, I love you." I breath out.
  Sarah kisses up my chest, neck, and finally kisses my lips. She takes my legs and places one over her shoulder and the over hooked around her hip.
  She bites my pulse pint and gently slides a finger into me. 
  My back arches and I let out a deep moan. The pleasure starts in my lower back and works it's way around to my hips and then my lower abdomen.
  She adds another finger and slowly picks up her pace. She wraps her other arm under my arched back and kisses back up to my lips.
  "Baby I'm gonna cum." I say against her lips.
  "Cum for me." She whispers against my lips.

I wake up in Sarah's embrace. I smile as last nights events come back to me. I gently kiss her lips.
  "Good morning my love," I whisper against her lips, "I'm about to make breakfast. Any special requests?"
  "I'll have you again." Sarah says pulling over so I'm laying on top of her.
  I giggle and kiss her, "baby I'm not food."
  She grabs my ass, "then why did you push my head between your legs last night and tell me to eat you."
  I squeal as she slaps my ass. I smile down at her and kiss her again.
  "What?" She smiles up at me.
  "I just missed you so much. I missed this." I whisper.
  "Again I'm sorry baby," she says kissing me, "I promise I will start doing better."

  I go into the living room and find Kate getting her stuff together, "you leaving already?"
  Kate turns her attention to me and smiles slightly, "yeah, gotta go get a few things done."
  "Oh okay," I say with a small frown, "you know when your coming back?"
  "I don't know sweetheart," she says pulling me into a hug, "I would say that I hope you and Sarah work things out, but from what I heard last night, you two already did."
  I immediately blush, "I'm so sorry you heard all that."
  She laughs and shakes her head, "nah. Your fine.. alright honey, I've gotta go." She hugs me one last time before leaving in a hurry.
  I frown as I watch her leave. Sarah comes up behind me and smacks my ass.
  "She left in a hurry." I say following Sarah.
  "Good." Sarah mutters.
  I snap my head to her, "Good? Sarah she's our friend."
  Sarah turns her attention to me, "baby I love you, but your clueless sometimes.. Kate has always had a crush on you ever since I introduced you a few years ago."
  "Well she can have a crush all she wants," I say and smack her ass and hug her waist from behind, "but she's gonna have to get over it. Because my ass belongs to someone else."
  "And don't you forget it." Sarah says turning me around and kissing me. I smile into our kiss.
  I missed her so much. I missed us.