Something New

Sarah's POV

  I watch Anastasia drive away from the kitchen window. Tears sliding down my face. I don't think I've ever hurt this much before. I immediately regret my decision. If I could start today over I would.
  Why did I treat her like that? She was so good to me. Through the good, bad, and ugly. Dealt with every single one of my annoying flaws. She just loved me.
  And I made her leave.
  Anastasia told me that once I realized what I did, that she wasn't taking me back. Maybe if I explain my rash actions then she will understand. I hope she does, because I love her so much.
  I love her so much that I got lost and scared, it took me pushing her away to realize that I want her to be my wife.
   Anastasia was just a one night stand at first, but then she stayed and I fell head over hills in love with her.
  I just forgot to tell her and show her these last couple of months. I messed up so bad.
  God please make her take me back.

Anastasia POV

  I wake up naked. Wait why am I naked?! I look up and find myself laying halfway on top of Kate. The memories of last night come flooding back. I blush at the feeling of Kate making me feel good. Kate makes me so nervous. She's so smart, funny, sexy, and intimidating.
  I remember when Sarah first introduced me to her. Kate caressed my arm and winked at me. My heart skipped about 7 beats. Luckily Sarah didn't notice.
  Kate's words from last night come back to me. I never realized how much Kate actually liked me. All those times she would come over and just be there for me. She's such an amazing friend, and her admitting that she can't stand the thought of me with anyone else, that had to have been hard for to constantly be around me with Sarah.
  I feel guilty. If I had known then what I know now, I would have done things differently.
   I should have seen things coming with Sarah, she was never fully invested with me. I was so in love with her. I sacrificed so many things for her, and she threw it away like it was nothing.
   Although I have to thank Sarah. If it wasn't for Sarah, I wouldn't have met Kate.

  Kate stirs a little and she makes a cute little grunt noise. I hold in my chuckle and start peppering her face with kisses. Kate smiles and yawns, "I could get used to waking up like this."
  I chuckle, "good morning beautiful." I whisper and kiss her lightly.
  Kate smiles into the kiss and pulls me on top of her, "good morning gorgeous. Last night was amazing."
  "It was," I say against her lips. I move to sit up and straddle her. I blush at my appearance. I'm still completely naked.
  Kate's eyes roam my body and her hands find my breast. I tilt my head back and let out a low moan and she's massages them. Kate sits up and starts planting kisses on my collar bone and up my neck.
  "Why am I naked and your still completely dressed?" I ask running my finger through her hair.
  Kate flips us so I'm on my back and I let out a gasp of surprise, "because I didn't care about my needs last night. I had to have you."
  "Well maybe you could get on my level of clothing so that way I can return the favor." I suggest as Kate kisses down my torso and nips at my hip bone causing me to gasp and jump a little.
  "I swear your gonna give me a heart attack with the amount of pleasure your giving me." I moan out as Kate kisses and nips my inner thighs.
  "Oh yeah," Kate says smirking up at me, "how does it feel baby? Talk dirty to me."
  I am made blushing now. But with the way Kate is looking at me, I feel no shame. I pour my heat out.
  "Oh God baby. The way you look at me, I could cum just from the look in your eye." I moan out as Kate sucks on my hip bone.
  I tangle my fingers through her hair as she slowly goes to where I need her the most, "the way you touch me.. position my legs how you want them.. you  know just where to touch, lick, bite, suck.. you make my pussy feel like it's about to explode."
  Kate licks a solid line from my entrance to my clit and I moan out her name. Her hands are wrapped around thighs and one hand is on my stomach holding me down and the other is torturing my clit. Her hand on my stomach slides up to my breast and the other hands follows in close pursuit. My back arches off the bed. My toes curl and I scream out her name. 
   Kate kisses up my torso, chest, neck, and finally lands on my lips, "that was sexy Ana. I really make you feel like that?"
  I wrap my legs around her waist. Locking her in, "you make me feel safe and secure."
  Kate's eyes stare into mine and she smiles, "that's all I want baby. I want to make you happy. I've had a crush on you forever."
  "I'm sorry that I took so long," I begin but Kate cuts me off with a kiss.
  "Don't apologize Ana. You were with Sarah. I can't be mad over that. But your single now, and I want to date you. I know you wanna take things slow, and we will. I just have to know if you'll let me take care of you. Be mine Anastasia."
  I smile up at her and kiss her, "Yes I'll be yours."
  Kate's eyes light up and I giggle at how excited she looks.
  I flip us over and lean down to whisper in her ear, "now it's your turn." Kate's blue eyes turn darker with lust and I get her naked.

(A/N) I promise there is a plot and eventually Anastasia will choose.