Just Like That

(A/N) so remember when I said my ass loves Sarah, but also loves Kate McKinnon.. well that's about to show and here is also the roller coaster of emotion I mentioned.

Anastasia POV

  After Kate left, I noticed a difference in Sarah's behavior. At first she was all over me. We've had sex twice within a two hour span. And then she went back to avoiding me.
  I'm so confused.

  "Baby." I call out walking into Sarah's office.

I knock before walking in. She's reading over a script. She looks up, "what?"

I frown at her rudeness, "so listen, Kate just messaged me about a party in town. We haven't really gone out in a while."

"Not interested." Sarah says, going back to her script.
"You are confusing," I mumble under my breath.
"What was that?" She asks standing up giving me her full attention.

I turned to her and spoke up, "I said that you are confusing."
She scoffs and walks towards me, "how? I literally just fucked you not even an hour ago."

I stare at her in shock. Why is she being so rude?
"That is not what I'm getting at Sarah. My point is, before my training exercise, you started becoming distant. I come back and your even more distant. I come onto and you push me away. Then you wanna fuck. And now your back to being distant again! Should I be worried?"

Sarah just stares at me. She doesn't say anything for a minute.

"I'm just tired of this lifestyle Ana." Sarah says sitting on the edge of her desk and my heart stops.

"What.. what do you mean?" I force out, on the verge of sobbing. I knew it. She's leaving me.

"I can't do this anymore Anastasia. This relationship," Sarah starts, standing up and taking her ring off, "it's wearing me down. And I don't want to drag you along anymore."

Sarah hands me the ring I gave her and sits back behind her desk. I feel my heart beat in my ears. My breathing irregular.

After 3 years. After everything. Arguments, heartbreaks, making up and doing better. All the promises we made to each other.

I'm fucking pissed now, "so that's it," I yell at her, "after every fucking thing I've done for you! Turning down opportunities to stay with you! And your throwing it all away."

Sarah is a little startled at my outburst. I've never yelled at her before. I've always been calm and gentle. Now I feel like I could rip her throat out.

"Anastasia," Sarah says calmly, "calm down and just leave.. nothing you do or say can change my mind."

I stare at her in disbelief. I really thought she was the one.
I wipe my tears away and throw the ring on her desk, "I hope you know  that whenever  you realize you fucked up and come running back to me, I'm not taking you back. Fuck you." I storm out of her office and pack my clothes. Good thing Jessica still lives in our old apartment.

I throw my things in the back of my car. I see Sarah watching me from the window as I leave. Is she crying? No, don't be dumb, she's the one that was cold hearted and told you to get out.

I drive off to my old apartment.

"Hey girl," Jessica says smiling, "I didn't know you were coming today."
I chuckle, "welp I'm gonna be around more. Because Sarah just dumped me and kicked me out."
"What the Fuck," Jess says shocked, "what happened?"

I told Jessica everything, from start to finish.

"Well good on you. Because Sarah is an idiot, and she's gonna realize that sooner or later she lost the best woman ever."
"And I'm not going back to her." I say while eating out of container of Ben and Jerry's.
"Hey did you hear Kate is throwing a party later?" I ask.
"Ooh yes girl!" Jess says excited, "plus you know that woman has a crush on you. And Kate is hot. And my buddy hooked up with her one time and said Kate is amazing in bed."
I scoff, "I'm not jumping into anything right now. I just wanna have fun and stay single. No hook ups amor anything."
"Kate is fun," Jess says like it's obvious, because it is, "and who says you gotta start anything. Just fuck her and stay friends and nobody will get hurt, plus you can't deny that you blush like an idiot every time she comes around. I bet you $20 as soon as she finds out that your single, she is gonna be all over you and your gonna give in."
"No I can't do that to her. I'm not gonna lead her on like that."
"True."
"But I still want to go, Kate is fun and I haven't really hung out with her in a while."
"Alright. Welp, let's get you looking sexy and then we'll bounce."
"Bitch I'm already sexy." I say offended.
Jess laughs, "honey you know I love you, but your wearing your sweats and eating ice cream crying over a bitch ex."
I laugh and follow her to my room, "you right."

Kate's Party

Jessica and I walk in and see people drinking and dancing. I spot Kate and she rushes towards me.
She grabs me in a bear hug and spins us around, "I'm so glad you could make it," she says kissing my cheek and I blush, "is Sarah coming?"
I shift uncomfortable, "umm no.. we actually broke up."
Kate hugs me again, "I'm sorry sweetheart. I'm here for you if you need to talk."
"I'm fine," I say and take her hand, "I just want to have fun tonight."
Kate smirks at me and bites her lip. I know that look. I grab Jess' hand and lead her to the dance floor, "dude Kate totally just gave you the 'imma about to fuck you' eyes." Jess says laughing.
"Dude I'm not ready to be with anyone else."
"Okay I'll protect you.. but damn if she ain't undressing you and mentally fucking you right now." Jessica says laughing. I blush. This is gonna be a long night.

As Jess and I are dancing, a pair of arms wrap around my waist and my body is pulled against someone's front. I turn and see Kate. I blush again which makes her smirk and obviously her confidence is boosted by my reaction to her body against me. Jessica abandoned me and I shot her the 'really bitch' eyes. Jessica laughs and does the humping motion giving me a thumbs up and I roll my eyes.

Kate is a very handsy dancer. Grabbing my hips, ass, breast. She starts to kiss my neck and I moan. Kate whispers in my ear, "do you wanna go up stairs?" I bite lip and nod.
Kate smirks pulls me off the dance floor and to her bedroom.
I don't know what I'm doing. But I just go along with it.
Kate is pulling my shirt off me and pulls my sports bra off right after. She pushes me on her bed and crawls on top of me.
Kate takes my right nipple into her mouth and begins to suck, making me moan and grab her blonde locks. Kate worships the top half of my body, making me moan and begging her to stop teasing me. Which only earns me dark chuckles and her whispering, "be patient" and then a bite making me jump and gasp.

Kate pulls my pants off and settles between my legs. She stares up at me, and the lust in her eyes has me blushing again. God she's hot.
My mind goes blank as she eats me out. The pleasure is intense, it's so intense I try and pull away but she holds me in place.
I'm a moaning mess and I occasionally look down and every time I do she's just staring at me which makes the situation even hotter.
My legs start to shake, "Kate I'm gonna cum." I gasp out grabbing her face pulling her closer. She doesn't say anything, she just sucks and licks harder. I release onto her moth and let out a ragged moan. Kate kisses my body and I taste myself on her tongue.
"Baby girl I ain't done yet." Kate whispers in my ear and takes one of my legs over her shoulder and sliding 2 fingers in me. My back arches and I cry out.
"Kate," I moan out, "I'm gonna.." my orgasm takes me by surprise but she doesn't stop, she chuckles darkly in my ear.
"That's right baby, cum for me."
I gasp and grab her shoulders, my third orgasm approaching fast, "baby I'm gonna cum again."
My body has not felt this much pleasure ever. I cum down from my third high and Kate slowly pulls her fingers out. Kissing every inch of me.
My breathing slows down and I pull her up to kiss me, "wow."
Kate chuckles against my lips, "baby girl I'll fuck you like that every night if you'll let me."
I blush at her words, "Kate I like you a lot." I start and Kate's eyes light up and she kisses my cheek.
"Oh yeah? I like you too baby girl."
"But I don't wanna rush into anything serious.. Sarah hurt me bad and I'm just not ready."
Kate kisses me again, "we can start slow baby.. but I really like you and I can't stand to see you with anyone else. I will treat you right. Better than Sarah ever could."
I hug Kate and she just lays on top of me, we stay in this position for a minute before I whisper in her ear, "I wanna try with you Kate."
Kate picks her head up off my shoulder and smiles, "yeah?" She kisses all over my face making me giggle.
"Just don't hurt me." I whisper and a tear slides down my face.
Kate makes me look at her, "I will only ever treat you right and take care of you." She kisses me one more time before we drift off to sleep.